Hi, I'm Valeria and I came from South Korea............ just kidding, I wish I could say that but I came from Italy. I really love watching dramas like every(?) person in this forum. I prefer K-dramas but I watch Taiwanese/Japanese dramas as well. At the moment I'm watching Nice Guy and others. Mh, my favourite dramas are City Hunter, Master's sun and Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I like Park Minyoung and Lee Minho so I really appreciated their collaboration in City Hunter ♡ I love Korea, I like their culture and I'm learning Korean too:) I hope I haven't made mistakes but I'm not sure about it. I wish I could make friends, byee.♡
Thiure wrote: Hi, I'm Valeria and I came from South Korea............ just kidding, I wish I could say that but I came from Italy. I really love watching dramas like every(?) person in this forum. I prefer K-dramas but I watch Taiwanese/Japanese dramas as well. At the moment I'm watching Nice Guy and others. Mh, my favourite dramas are City Hunter, Master's sun and Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I like Park Minyoung and Lee Minho so I really appreciated their collaboration in City Hunter ♡
I love Korea, I like their culture and I'm learning Korean too:)
I hope I haven't made mistakes but I'm not sure about it.
I wish I could make friends, byee.♡

Hi there! Welcome to the site!
Helloooo....Welcome to MDL...Hope you have a lot of fun! Enjoy :D
Hey! welcome:) I just checked out your list, city hunter and masters sun are my faves too! you have good taste :) im considering watching some you rated high, cause you rated other dramas similiar to me heheh hopefully we'll come across each other often on MDL :)
Oh, thank you:)

Jasg83: I really love those dramas, I always watch some fanvideos about them~ It's like I miss them(?)
Hello! Welcome! HOw long have you been studying Korean? (I'm studying as well!)
Hello welcome to great site -
Hi, welcome to the Mdl :)
안녕!! :) Welcome to MDL.
Thank you all~

Sterl-z I've been studying Korean from last year, you?
welcome to MDL ! have fun & enjoy your time here :)
Hellooo ,Hahahiii and Welwelwelcome to MDL world ,nice to meet u .have so much fun and enjoy as much u can (^_^).
hey welcome to MDL!! it's really nice to meet you..i'm from italy too and we have the same name XD
You're from Italy, daebak!! Welcome to MDL :D