MDL Link: http://mydramalist.com/actor/304/abe-hiroshi

Short Bio:
Hiroshi Abe is a Japanese model and actor. He began his career as a model, but he successfully made the transition to acting, becoming one of the most regularly visible presences in Japanese media. He is a 1988 graduate of Chuo University.

-------------------------------------
He's one of my favorite actors. He's not a young idol, but instead he's a hilarious older actor who has won my respect through his "more" meaningful Dramas.
He is an awesome actor, one of my favs as well...
phoenixtearz9 wrote: He is an awesome actor, one of my favs as well...

He is! You have great taste in actors :P
Well, thank you, as do you. I think I like how, in the drama's I have seen (or remember seeing), he has this complexity and humor..
I love him too ^^

what's been your fave role of his?
I really enjoyed At home dad, my other fave of his was shinzamono, it reminded me so much of Columbo.
His acting in Shioru Haru and Aoi Tori re great!

I just love how believable he is acting his roles.
On top of that, he has some really good roles. I remeber watching at Home Dad and kekkon Dekinai otoko. A long time ago I also watched Trick, but I need to refresh that in mym memory. But I remeber bering a bit impatient with it because it was sort of cheesy in a Scooby Doo way and I didn;t like Scooby Doo too much I"m afraid. Shiroi Haru is still on my PTW but I did peek at the first episode and found him interesting there. But I like him in general because he's got appeal. Sometimes he;s so believeable and changes from role to role that I can't recognize it's him. Shiroi Haru surprised me like that, for instance.
bladey, yup, when I saw him in Shiori Haru I was like: Huh, is his leg really injured?
akai-kitsune wrote: bladey, yup, when I saw him in Shiori Haru I was like: Huh, is his leg really injured?

owh - yet ANOTHER one to add to my PTW list! ACE!
^^
abs wrote: owh - yet ANOTHER one to add to my PTW list! ACE!
^^

You need to watch Shiroi Haru. It's my favorite Abe drama
I haven't watched anything with him in it and I only have two movies in which he's in in PTW list. So which drama should I start with?
LisNoir wrote: I haven't watched anything with him in it and I only have two movies in which he's in in PTW list. So which drama should I start with?

Shiroi Haru or At Home Dad are my recommendations.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Shiroi Haru or At Home Dad are my recommendations.

I'll check them out.Thanks!
Anyone seen Change? It's a drama he is in with Kimmy. Very interesting drama and he cracks me up in it. I got about halfway through At Home Dad and really enjoyed it. I'm thinking of starting it over. :)