hehe I'll put a pic everyday until miri comes back =)

Moniisek wrote: this made my day :D

Oh,I didn't notice the f-words are not tolerated here. (that was a link to one of those f-yeah tumblr blogs but never mind I'll post it like this~)
I just watched Koizora the movie--after watching Koizora the drama--(why I keep on torturing myself, I don't know)and all I can say is, I need to see him (and Seto Koji in comedies before I completely lose my mind and wallow in sadness--or worse, watch another tearjerker like 1 Liter of Tears. No, no, no, no, no.
Awww Twinkie You're still so fab! Miri will love you forever when she comes back! XD I should find some good pics later today too. Btw, after 6 episodes of Bloody Monday - I have to say without a doubt, that Miura is THE actor to watch! Sooo good at it, my heart just bleeds for him whenever he's on screen! :)
SeRose wrote: Awww Twinkie You're still so fab! Miri will love you forever when she comes back! XD I should find some good pics later today too.

Btw, after 6 episodes of Bloody Monday - I have to say without a doubt, that Miura is THE actor to watch! Sooo good at it, my heart just bleeds for him whenever he's on screen! :)

he he, I'm just keeping my promise :D
and he's really talented =) I like him very much
and for today, we'll have 2 pics =D
he's so cute when he smiles ;D

hehe another set of pic today ^^

soooooooooooo much hoooooootnessssss *died happy* I'm in love with every picture here :3
Miura Haruma is one of my favorite Japanese actors! Plus he's so adorable when he smiles! I loved him in Gokusen and Bloody Monday, the first thing I ever saw him in was Koizora, which made me cry! So I knew right then that he must be talented because I don't cry for a lot of things! (Not even One Liter if Tears, and that was sad.) I hope he has a new drama or movie in the works soon, I miss his awesomeness!
so beautiful face, an outstanding actor.
hehe more pic today =D

twinklelie wrote:

Me likey. :)
twinklelie wrote: hehe I'll put a pic everyday until miri comes back =)

YOU ARE ALL SO SUPER AWESOME!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH especially YOU!
*goes screaming of happiness*
Need to read,gaze at the other posts >.<

Moniisek wrote: Oh,I didn't notice the f-words are not tolerated here. (that was a link to one of those f-yeah tumblr blogs but never mind I'll post it like this~)

So cute!!!!! <3
And so true*goes stealing picture*
I hope I was ....allowed to :p
dapinaymrs wrote: I just watched Koizora the movie--after watching Koizora the drama--(why I keep on torturing myself, I don't know)and all I can say is, I need to see him (and Seto Koji in comedies before I completely lose my mind and wallow in sadness--or worse, watch another tearjerker like 1 Liter of Tears. No, no, no, no, no.

Ugh I didn´t watch the Drama but true....the Movie was fabulous! Seemslike my disappearance made you watch his Movie! JAY thank You <3

twinklelie wrote: pic of the day ^^

Person of the year: Twinkie! I will never forget that :D
I promise!
SeRose wrote: Awww Twinkie You're still so fab! Miri will love you forever when she comes back! XD I should find some good pics later today too.

Btw, after 6 episodes of Bloody Monday - I have to say without a doubt, that Miura is THE actor to watch! Sooo good at it, my heart just bleeds for him whenever he's on screen! :)

So true ><
Hehehe I hope you kept your promise! I can´t wait to see the other pictures~~
The week without internet was REALLY worth it,like it seems! WOW *stunned*

I am glad you like BloddyMOnday so far~
But it seems like you like "Innocent Man"more :p *regarding your comment in the chat thread* ><