LisNoir wrote: By the way, did you notice? He's also on Taira no Kiyomori.

GAH! no
LisNoir wrote: I think you do....lol

but i don't have Otomen :p
I think this guy is one all 3 of us can agree on hehehe
Jeaniessi wrote: GAH! no

Jejeje...I wonder what he looks like...

Oh my gooooose...LOL

KamZ wrote: but i don't have Otomen :p

LOL, it's 2009. I think.

RainFlower wrote: I think this guy is one all 3 of us can agree on hehehe

You left me out.. :( lol
RainFlower wrote: I think this guy is one all 3 of us can agree on hehehe

i think there's more...e.g.: Siwon and now probably Siwan too...there are more...i just can't remember right now lol

LisNoir wrote: LOL, it's 2009. I think.
You left me out.. :( lol

hahaha that's makes sense..i wouldn't add old dramas and even 2009 is kinda old (for me) when it comes to jdramas lol

and i think she meant you, i and herself lol

btw, who is that guy? lol
KamZ wrote: i think there's more...e.g.: Siwon and now probably Siwan too...there are more...i just can't remember right now lol

hahaha that's makes sense..i wouldn't add old dramas and even 2009 is kinda old (for me) when it comes to jdramas lol

and i think she meant you, i and herself lol

btw, who is that guy? lol

Yeah, Siwan is cute. I listen to some ZE: A songs and I never noticed him...lol AND ah!!! Ok...LOL...

That guy is him Okada Masaki....lol In that historical drama...LOL

More pictures..

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/09/nhk-reveals-first-pictures-of-okada-masaki-from-the-set-of-taira-no-kiyomori/
Lis-ssi, where did you watch/download this? PM me if you don't want to say here. I am trying to DL ep 2 of Otomen and having problems w/the DL link.
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, Siwan is cute. I listen to some ZE: A songs and I never noticed him...lol AND ah!!! Ok...LOL...

That guy is him Okada Masaki....lol In that historical drama...LOL

More pictures..

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/09/nhk-reveals-first-pictures-of-okada-masaki-from-the-set-of-taira-no-kiyomori/

omg..really?! he looks old, haggard and not at all pretty..i'm disappointed lol..that's the Taira something drama right?!
Jeaniessi wrote: Lis-ssi, where did you watch/download this? PM me if you don't want to say here. I am trying to DL ep 2 of Otomen and having problems w/the DL link.

I got Otomen from there. I only have the first two episodes.

KamZ wrote: omg..really?! he looks old, haggard and not at all pretty..i'm disappointed lol..that's the Taira something drama right?!

Yep...No wonder if I didn't know that was him!! lol Even Shota looks like a witch woman or something....LOL Gomen Shota! lol
LisNoir wrote: I got Otomen from there. I only have the first two episodes.

Yep...No wonder if I didn't know that was him!! lol Even Shota looks like a witch woman or something....LOL Gomen Shota! lol

yes he does. With his long hair loops... LOL

Oh okay...I guess the DL is just being weird for me. huh... I need to watch more Taira! I'm in such a funk.
Jeaniessi wrote: yes he does. With his long hair loops... LOL

Oh okay...I guess the DL is just being weird for me. huh... I need to watch more Taira! I'm in such a funk.

Jajaja.... I keep getting distracted, I should have finished the medical Okada Masaki drama (<-notice how I cover up not remembering the name of the drama) by now since it's only 8 episodes.

he has a strange face. i don't recognise him when he changes his hair. lol.
Ahhhhhhh I LOVE him xD :)^^ Especially his role in Otomen was superb:D
Mirichan wrote: Ahhhhhhh I LOVE him xD :)^^
Especially his role in Otomen was superb:D

He is so cute in that.