katharinetat wrote: Add Hana Kimi! Daito was Sano's brother and Yamamoto was Sano's classmate who could sense auras!

woh!! right!! ^__^ arigatou!! haha.
Mokomichi Hayami and Mizushima Hiro
-Gokusen 2; Brother Beat; Absolute Boyfriend

Yanagishita Tomo and Miura Shohei They were together in Tumbling and Hana Kimi Remake. They really look good together
Ni_azevedo wrote: Yanagishita Tomo and Miura Shohei
They were together in Tumbling and Hana Kimi Remake. They really look good together

yes! i so agree!! they do look good together. got here some pix. thanx

Ni_azevedo wrote: Yanagishita Tomo and Miura Shohei
They were together in Tumbling and Hana Kimi Remake. They really look good together

Yes!!! I'm so glad it got on this list!! I ship them, especially after HK Remake. Also, they have the same birthday!
One of my favorite Shotomo scenes:

Kanata Hongo and Shirota Yu
-Prince of Tennis; Seito Shokun!

yankumicho wrote: Yes!!! I'm so glad it got on this list!! I ship them, especially after HK Remake. Also, they have the same birthday!

the same birthday? wow. that's the first time i've heard that. great! ^^
Gackt and Hyde are the best haha. Uhm...Miura Ryosuke and Watanabe Shu. YUNJAE <3
Ahem well YunJae is Korea scene whoops. XD
Yamamoto Yusuke and Mizushima Hiro
-Kamen Rider Kabuto; Hana Kimi

I was just recently watching clips of Hana Kimi and kept thinking how great Oguri SHun and Ikuta Toma are together. lol They act off of each other wonderfully.

Also, I think the quartet in Hungry (Mukai Osamu, Miura Shohei, Tsukamoto Takashi, Kawabata Kaname) were hilarious!

Abe Hiroshi and Kimura Takuya ♥

katrina21 wrote: i see much love to shun oguri fanatic...... i thought mizushima hiro will NEVER act again i heard :/

I'm sorry I had to quote this. I was reading through the thread and I thought I should update this post. Kyaaaaaaaaa~ I'm sure you've heard about Hiro's come back. Yey!! Mizushima Hiro will be acting as Sebastian for the Live Action of Black Butler. Banzai!!

Narimiya Hiroki and Miura Haruma
-Akihabara at Deep; Bloody Monday