I noticed we Shota fans are particularly and most awesomely fangirlish. We crush, gush, sigh, praise and repost!! Yay Panda!

I LOVE that scene! Second only to "Lip Cream" in Season 2 or was that the movie?
I love that scene! I have watched it and re-watched it again and again and again...It just never gets old...lol
I'm so excited. I just downloaded all of my fave Shota dramas! I'm fangirling right now and crazytown in lurve.
Jeaniessi wrote: I'm so excited. I just downloaded all of my fave Shota dramas! I'm fangirling right now and crazytown in lurve.

Jajajajajaja
PinkDiamond wrote: Just came across a picture with Shota with a mustache....*blank stare* Why????

LOL! I think that was his look for A Crowd of Three
PinkDiamond wrote: Just came across a picture with Shota with a mustache....*blank stare* Why????

Post it here if you can. I wanna see it!
Yes..That is Crowd of Three. And I actually like his scruffy look. That movie was ....hmmmm... I'll just say, Shota is a great actor. That is all. His lips look so sexylicious in that picture.
Jeaniessi wrote: I LOVE that scene! Second only to "Lip Cream" in Season 2 or was that the movie?

lip cream was in the movie
boutux wrote: lip cream was in the movie

Yeah, I thought so because he was doing you know what to the you know whats! (Don't want to spoil people) lol.