Gosh He's pretty! Makes me feel better just looking at him. Gawjuss!

PinkDiamond wrote: OHMGEEEEeee! The box set for Liar Game is almost $300! Sheesh and GAH!

Oh my goose! $300!!!

Jeaniessi wrote: It would be nice to have that but $300 is way out of my league. I'll be content with my downloaded and subbed set..which I got for free.

Jajaja...

Jeaniessi wrote: Gosh He's pretty! Makes me feel better just looking at him. Gawjuss!

I know what you mean. *sigh* Aishiteru Shota-kun!
PinkDiamond wrote: I actually DO feel better. I'm feeling a little under the weather today, but seeing his face makes it quite all right! *sigh*

Awww, I hope you feel better soon, but yeah just looking at him makes everything go away for a few seconds....lol
PinkDiamond wrote: I actually DO feel better. I'm feeling a little under the weather today, but seeing his face makes it quite all right! *sigh*

Aww PD! I hope you feel better...Just browse through the pages of this thread and treat your eyes to the pretty of Shota-kun. You'll feel better in no time!
PinkDiamond wrote: Thanks Ladies!

Are we reppin' Shota again! Woot! I'm game! *goes to change Avi* Sorry Aziatix! I love ya, but you have to go! Kekekeke

Jejejeje, seems like it. I just changed mine to him again.
lmao! I love when this happens! Shota Triplets! ♥♥♥
♥♥♥The Shota triplets are out of the cage again!♥♥♥ LOL
PinkDiamond wrote: I would really like to meet him in real life. He's on my "if you could spend a day with this Japanese actor" list. Is there a thread for that? Anyway. He's at the top of the list.

He's at the top of that list for me too.

I don't know if there's one. You can check and start it if there isn't.
all it takes is a crappy post/er, a beautiful picture and a dash of fangirl! it's like a train that can't be stopped! ♥♥♥ and PD... If I could meet him ... OH MY! Even just to hang out and talk. (okay no..not just talk) but you know...
Jeaniessi wrote: all it takes is a crappy post/er, a beautiful picture and a dash of fangirl! it's like a train that can't be stopped! ♥♥♥

and PD... If I could meet him ... OH MY! Even just to hang out and talk. (okay no..not just talk) but you know...

Jajajajajajaja...I'd be happy with just hanging out.
LisNoir wrote: Jajajajajajaja...I'd be happy with just hanging out.

me too ...grumble grumble cuss cuss