PinkDiamond wrote: I STILL don't know about this lip cream part. That must have went over my head.

Did you watch the movie PD? It's actually part of the plot of catching who Player X is in the movie.
y'all do love him...a lot lol
My subs said lip gloss....lol And yes, we love our Shota Ms. I want to kidnap Binnie! :p
LisNoir wrote: My subs said lip gloss....lol

And yes, we love our Shota Ms. I want to kidnap Binnie! :p

My subs said that too which I always found so damn weird because he very clearly says "lip cream" in English in the movie! Why sub the line differently than what he actually says?
PinkDiamond wrote: Yeah, I watched the movie. Is that the part when he >marked the apple with the lipbalm< Or something like that?

yeah... I thought that scene was really sexy. I'm surprised you missed it! lol.
Jeaniessi wrote: yeah... I thought that scene was really sexy. I'm surprised you missed it! lol.

I have no idea how she did either! lol
PinkDiamond wrote: I didn't miss it. It just didn't stand out to me. I probably was thinking about twirling my fingers around his hair. Heh heh

LMAO! Totally acceptable reason for being distracted! I've had those same distracting thoughts meself!
naughty naughty ladies. but ahem i can think of other body parts of mine that i want twirled around other body parts of his. :p
I've been rewatching Liar Game ...you know what this means right? Lots of Shota Slashy Eyed Scowling! here are my pretty screencaps.

Jeanie!!! You are making me want to watch it again!!! Jejejee
This is the point I would have attacked him and kissed his amazing puffy lips off. "I'll give you some Lip Cream Baby!"
Jeaniessi wrote: This is the point I would have attacked him and kissed his amazing puffy lips off. "I'll give you some Lip Cream Baby!"

Jajajaja, I think many of us had that thought...I know I did...=^_^=