KamZ wrote: he's a good looking man...

*nods enthusiastically in agreement* lol
LisNoir wrote: *nods enthusiastically in agreement* lol

ofcourse you would :D
KamZ wrote: he's a good looking man...

Yes he is! He makes my eyes happy.
KamZ wrote: ofcourse you would :D

Jejejeje...but of course..:p
Why can't he be alone in this picture? and closer to the camera?

BabyFace!

Mr. Cool

hahahaaa that babyface is funny...and cute lol
KamZ wrote: hahahaaa that babyface is funny...and cute lol

I'm just happy you've turned the corner. About 30 pages back I think I remember reading a different view of him? Strange Attraction?

He's a pretty pretty man I think.
Jeaniessi wrote: I'm just happy you've turned the corner. About 30 pages back I think I remember reading a different view of him? Strange Attraction?

He's a pretty pretty man I think.

all thanks to you and lis-ssi hahahahaaaa..i do strangely feel attracted to him lol
Jejeje, Jeanie, I remember that too. But everything she said I read between the lines and I only saw her talking about how gorgeous he is...LOL
I like his lips the most.. They're so cute and kind of pouty. Hehehehe :)
noireangel wrote: I like his lips the most.. They're so cute and kind of pouty. Hehehehe :)

For me it started with his eyes/amazing slashy eyebrows...then very quickly...like the speed of light, everything else followed.

His lips are shamazingly sexy!

Okay...goodnight!
noireangel wrote: I like his lips the most.. They're so cute and kind of pouty. Hehehehe :)

they are

I think I like everything about him :D
I first saw him in HYD...he was gorgeous and my favorite character^^ But he didn´t appear very much :(