Jeaniessi wrote: oh Girl! Me too! Beautiful Japanese in every sexy way! Just coming in here makes me swoon! So glad he's going NOWHERE!

...okay, I'm done for now...

*nods head in agreement* He's a beautiful Japanese man!
just because he's cute...

LOL! awww baby! So funny.

Akiyama-san!
LOL I see here are a lot of Matsda Shota fans here ~xD Mhm but me too<3 I am finally watching Liar Game and I love it.....
Okay...Get READY ! I found the actual Barfout spread from February...They are very artful and amazing... And What I wouldn't give to be able to read Japanese and the 3 page article that accompanies these.

They are very artsy. I really like the close-ups. And that full body one in the second batch. <3
LisNoir wrote: They are very artsy. I really like the close-ups. And that full body one in the second batch. <3

The close ups of his face and most especially the full body in the blue light... OMO! Love.

**these are actually huge. If you want the originals let me know.**
Jeaniessi wrote: The close ups of his face and most especially the full body in the blue light... OMO! Love.

**these are actually huge. If you want the originals let me know.**

Me wants! Pretty please...lol
Could he just smile all the time? That would be good.

Really...Just keep smiling. So gorgeous.

Haist!!! His smile is bad for my heart... It melts^^kekeke!!!
Hello My name is Ali and i recently have become a shota fan. i really want to watch shota in a full on romantic role and im not really getting that from love shuffle. does it get better?? if not can i get some recomendations for some of his more romantic roles?
omg so cute does anyone know when liar game reborn is coming out on drama crazy
helloflower wrote: omg so cute
does anyone know when liar game reborn is coming out on drama crazy

Helloflower, the subs won't be up for MONTHS. This movie was just released in theaters Yesterday. Before it is released on DVD or available for subbers to download will be a long time.
ali101234 wrote: Hello My name is Ali and i recently have become a shota fan.

i really want to watch shota in a full on romantic role and im not really getting that from love shuffle. does it get better?? if not can i get some recomendations for some of his more romantic roles?

Well, that is the first thing I thought and wanted when I first started liking him. Love Shuffle does sort of get better. I actually loved Ogiro and Kairi..so I recommend you stick with it. But Shota-kun hasn't really done a lot of 'romantic' roles yet so you might try the closest things to it.

Liar Game has hints of feeling between Akiyama and Nao. Jotei has a sort of love story to it and he is the lead male. The romance is very few and far between ...but I have hope for the future. oh...also, I think once Afro Tanaka is subbed we might see some because that movie is a comedy all about him trying to get a girlfriend...even though he has a big 'fro.