This is older...but new here I think!

Oooh, yeah it's new here. I had never seen it either. <3
Guh..just...Look...pretty ...GUH..love

If there was no wording around this it would be my avi until the end of freaking time. If I find a picture without it...just wait. Good god...he's amazing looking.
I love him with that hairstyle <333333
I like what I see!!

Here Jeanie,

My new avi!!! How did you do that?! It's perfect. I heart you!! ♥♥♥
Jeaniessi wrote: My new avi!!! How did you do that?! It's perfect.

I heart you!! ♥♥♥

With the cloning tool.
he looks really fresh faced and young in this pic. very nice
Jejejee

wrote: It’s been revealed that actor Matsuda Shota has been chosen as the new image character for men’s cosmetics brand, ‘GATSBY‘.

“GATSBY” is widely known for their CMs featuring SMAP’s Kimura Takuya, who has been the brand’s image character since 2006. Previous image characters include Hagiwara Kenichi, Yoshida Eisaku, Motoki Masahiro, and Matsuda’s father Matsuda Yusaku.

In the new CM, Matsuda conveys strong emotions with his eyes as he stares into the camera. He is then captured from all different angles and says to himself, “Stop being full of yourself.”

Matsuda commented, “I’ve always liked GATSBY’s worldview, so when I received the offer, I was very happy. I want to represent GATSBY in my own special way.”

GATSBY’s new CM starring Matsuda will broadcast starting March 20th.

Source & Image: Cinema Today

I'm not sure whether the image is SA, so click the link to see...lol

Thanks Ade for posting this on my wall. :)

Note: SA= Skye Approved :p
nice! Too bad the pic is so small. lol
Jeaniessi wrote: nice! Too bad the pic is so small. lol

Yes! Very nice and yeah it's on the small side...lol
Is Gatsby female cosmetics? Men? Both?
Jeaniessi wrote: Is Gatsby female cosmetics? Men? Both?

I'm not sure. I read "Gatsby" and I initially thought it would be a remake of "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald...lol