That's what I thought! Which would be pretty cool actually. He could pull that off. It's mens cosmetics. I took a sip of coffee and re-read and somehow my eyes finally were focused.

wrote: Popular model and singer Kyary Pamyu Pamyu recently revealed a photo of herself with actor Matsuda Shota on her official blog.

Kyary, who held her first solo concert “Moshi Moshi Quattro” on the 25th, posted a number of exciting live photos. She remarked happily, “It was my first one-man show, so my heart was racing, but it was really exciting and fun and a huge success!!!!”

She added, “Nakata Yasutaka-san, and unbelievably, Matsuda Shota-san, also came to watch” and showed off this sweet 3-shot photo with her two surprise visitors.

Source & Image: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Official Blog

From TokyoHive
Jeaniessi wrote: That's what I thought! Which would be pretty cool actually. He could pull that off. It's mens cosmetics. I took a sip of coffee and re-read and somehow my eyes finally were focused.

Jajaja...High 5! And I agree, he totally could pull of a role like that!

It seems like I can never be focused on anything long enough on that article when my eyes go back to the picture...lol

Nice picture! <3
abs wrote:

From TokyoHive

Lucky girl. that's all I'm saying... Even when he's nerdy he's gorgeous.
Jeaniessi wrote: Lucky girl. that's all I'm saying... Even when he's nerdy he's gorgeous.

and boy does he look nerdy here ;)
bless his little cotton socks ^^
Jeaniessi wrote: Lucky girl. that's all I'm saying... Even when he's nerdy he's gorgeous.

She is a very, very lucky girl! LOL
abs wrote: and boy does he look nerdy here ;)
bless his little cotton socks ^^

Yes...and his nerdy thick rimmed glasses. Thankfully we have this to remind us... There is hot under all that nerd.

Know who's GAWJUSS?

This man....That's who!

Must add: Labu Shuffu!! JaPan Da!

because...The face

and the eyes...

and the hair

I almost forgot the scowl!

Shota's gawjuss! And are those Ojiro pics? <3
ahhhh now that's what I'm talking about ! Yay Panda! so hot.

What's not to love about him!?!?!? *in love* lol
LisNoir wrote: What's not to love about him!?!?!? *in love* lol

I totally agree. ..and why wouldn't I ?! lol
Jeaniessi wrote: I totally agree. ..and why wouldn't I ?! lol

Jejeje

Just needed to come here and share that I'm so glad he's Japanese...lol
LisNoir wrote: Jejeje

Just needed to come here and share that I'm so glad he's Japanese...lol

oh Girl! Me too! Beautiful Japanese in every sexy way! Just coming in here makes me swoon! So glad he's going NOWHERE!

...okay, I'm done for now...