KamZ wrote: i'm not surprised you know his whole family and their history too lol..if you asked me about Binnie's parents i would be totally clueless lol..i just know he has an older brother..i have no idea how he looks like or what his name is...i never bothered to find out :D

Well, it's easy because he happens to come from a famous family. Even his mother is an actress and I think his aunt as well. SJS on the other hand... He has a Mother and Sister but I don't know boo about them.

@PD ~ You are most welcome!

I love this picture of his face. I wish there were no wording around him.
hi there ! i really love this boy i saw him in hyd, moon lovers, liar game and jotei he is so handsome he have the most sexy gaze in asia
I really love him<3
I first saw him in HYD than I discovered Liar game...my love.I think that the dramas and movies were absolutely amzing!!!
He playd his role perfectly and he lookde perfect with Erika Toda:X
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aj8VH87ziVw/TslQ-oNH5fI/AAAAAAAACgM/Ya76kWjRHg8/s1600/liargame1.jpg
Join the club ladies!

Come on in... Make yourselves at home!
It's a pity that all I could find on the Matsuda brothers is this video. And what's with that fur jacket Narimiya Hiroki is wearing? XD

Anyway, yesterday I've found out that there's a movie starring Eita and Matsuda Ryuhei. The title is Tada's Do-It-All House. Seems promising, but no one has subtitled it so far. Let's hope that with Eita's popularity rising after the drama Lucky Seven, fansubbers will do this piece too.

And onto more Shota-related subjects, we'll only have to wait a little more than a week until the next LG film. I'm soo looking forward to it. Also found some bloopers of previous seasons.

One of my favorite scenes from Love Shuffle.

More pretty...Colorful pretties!

okay, I know..Too much today but Lookie! It has to be posted!

I love all those new pictures!!!! Especially that last one! *right clicks and saves* Jejeje
By the way, is that last one from that bar...something magazine?
LisNoir wrote: By the way, is that last one from that bar...something magazine?

I think so but I am not 100%. The name of that magazine...I have to train my eye to read "Barefoot" instead of "BarfOut!" and I must affect a French accent in my head!

@PinkDiamond ~ I knew you would like them! ;)
Jeani thanks for all the colorful pics of Shota... I love all of them specialy the first
Belu wrote: Jeani thanks for all the colorful pics of Shota... I love all of them specialy the first

You are welcome. Beauty must be shared!