LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja, I think many of us had that thought...I know I did...=^_^=

That's why I posted it oorie Lis-ssi! I knew you would understand perfectly! lol
Jeaniessi wrote: That's why I posted it oorie Lis-ssi! I knew you would understand perfectly! lol

I feel like watching the movie again just for that part. *Squeeee* LOL

And that's a very nice picture. <3
I love that picture PD ~ Proof that he's just as luscious with short hair!
Jeaniessi wrote: I love that picture PD ~ Proof that he's just a luscious with short hair!

*nods head in agreement*

By the way, Jeanie, have you checked if the first ep of Taira no...has been subbed yet? I haven't checked again...lol
LisNoir wrote: *nods head in agreement*

By the way, Jeanie, have you checked if the first ep of Taira no...has been subbed yet? I haven't checked again...lol

I just checked DC. Only one episode has been posted and it's still raw. :(
Jeaniessi wrote: I just checked DC. Only one episode has been posted and it's still raw. :(

*Sigh* Maybe in March...lol
Yeah... *sigh*

I like this one too. It looks almost like the same shoot as the one PD posted above.

And here are more...because he is pretty.

god...his eyebrows! I just want to ... I can't say.
PinkDiamond wrote: I searched pictures of his dad, they have certain features that are the same, but for the most part to me, look nothing alike.

I've come across those as well and looked him up. I completely agree. There are certain features but I don't think either he or his brother look like their father. (maybe his brother a bit more but on the whole...no) I also think he looks very different from his brother. and I find him much more attractive than his brother as well.

I have to say though...His father did seem pretty bad ass.
PinkDiamond wrote: *nods head in agreement* I agree! On another note, I can't wait for his movies and dramas to come out with subs! I'm so anxious!

I know! Me too! I REALLY want to watch Hard Romanticker and Afro Tanaka! Those two ... It's so hard waiting... ugh.
It would be nice to have that but $300 is way out of my league. I'll be content with my downloaded and subbed set..which I got for free.