BTW Lis im sure u must have seen all his films/dramas by now ??
RainFlower wrote: BTW Lis im sure u must have seen all his films/dramas by now ??

Believe it or not....I haven't....lol
Lis, that song says it all....

I am watching Nagareboshi. I was thinking about it and I decided that even though I completely respect Shota for seeming to choose atypical roles (Liar Game, Don Quixote, Hard Romanticker come to mind), I can't help wanting to see him in a sweeping well written romance. I think a rom com would suit him well due to his great comedic timing but I'll take anything at this point. I wonder when that Historical is coming out? I also like that fact that because he is still fairly young, he still chooses supporting roles to play as well as leads.
okay i'm watching jotei and liar game 2 currently getting my shota fangirl on and it's official: i prefer shota with long hair like in jotei or liar game.. :D lol. i like the short hair he had in love shuffle but he looks best when his hair frames his face.

i think the reason he is sexy is he has a good mix of bad boy and sweet heart. and i know i said this before but he is one odd looking sexy man.
^^ That is exactly the way I feel. His Slashy eyebrows and his eclectic face...but then he just grew on me and now the more I look, the more I *swoooooooonn* and I can't get enough of him. Its crazy.
Jeanie is on lunch break and my mind is wandering...so, do you know that this means? yes..that's right! Deliciouis Shota-kun spammie goodness. Enjoy! ...ever notice how I always post the most pics I can post in a reply?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this is going to be hugenormous...but...again I say...oh well.

This is all I have to say...

And all I can say back is...I must remember to do that...breathe that is...
Jeanie...

wrote: Jusssst Breathe!

lol
you guys are too silly. lmao
:D

ok so i am done with jotei and i've seen nagareboshi, all of hanadan, love shuffle, liar game 1 and most of 2 (taking a break cuz i got bored with nao-chan and the villian lady is not impressive) and don quitxote is on hold due to subject matter. so fan girls and shotawhores what do recommend i watch next. i want smtng where his hair is long and sexy and the acting and storyline are awesome. so...
for boutux silly is good...and so are slashy eyebrows, beautiful hair and sexy lips. ..like this..

Meeeeooowww!
yuuuuuuummmmmmmiiiiiieeeee. :p jeanie why are u doing this to me. u're trying to turn me into a shotawhore aren't u?

still waiting for my recommendations.
boutux wrote: yuuuuuuummmmmmmiiiiiieeeee. :p jeanie why are u doing this to me. u're trying to turn me into a shotawhore aren't u? still waiting for my recommendations.

all I can say is...Watch the rest of Liar Game...stick with it..It's so good and his hair is long and sexy. (He's also a great actor btw...) also Don Quixote is mostly a riot...I think you should also stick with that one. Shota does a most wonderful job in DQ. I just can't recommend it enough. He has this flair for being both broody and gruff on one hand and a clown on the other. (TALENT!) And these are the only ones I know of where he has long and sexy hair. I'm quite new to the Shota Love myself. Also, he's young so his repertoire is limited.
Seriously...do you really mind that I have a sickness?

Smile! Hottie Pie...

alright! I'm done! sheesh... (I'm sooo not done)
that pic with the sneakers is kawaii. i love the ponytail. :D

oh and i finally finished liar game 2. now all i'm missing is the movie. i've done a lot of shota fangirling today. thanx in part to jeanie.