PinkDiamond wrote: I love the little pock mark on his forehead. For some reason his imperfections make him more appealing to me! *shrugs shoulders* I'm just smitten!

Yes! Hi5! I love all his little moles and that pock mark. I hate it when they airbrush those out in photo shoots! I always scowl and say...Where is his little chicken pox scar? Where are his little moles? !?
Jeaniessi wrote: Yes! Hi5! I love all his little moles and that pock mark. I hate it when they airbrush those out in photo shoots! I always scowl and say...Where is his little chicken pox scar? Where are his little moles? !?

I hate when they airbrush those out too. I love him with all his little imperfections. :)
heyy shottta!! lets body swap for 1 week ^w^
PinkDiamond wrote: Bwahahaha! We sound like 3 people who are totally out of their minds! SO BE IT! Muahahahaha!

Jajajajajajajaja! Crazy fan alert!
PinkDiamond wrote: Bwahahaha! We sound like 3 people who are totally out of their minds! SO BE IT! Muahahahaha!

and I am just fine with that! ;) You know as soon as I find some more/new Shota pictures...I WILL be spamming them here. So be it...yes yes yes.
PinkDiamond wrote:

i just wanted to spam these pics again. esp the 1st one. i love the green and pink lights hit his face. that odd looking sexy man...hmmmm
bokami wrote: heyy shottta!!

lets body swap for 1 week ^w^

awww poor bokami. someone wants to feel some of the love shota is getting from all the ladies in here? we love u too bokami, but if u pull a don quixote it wouldn't be shota now would it?
I just finished Don Quixote and want to watch something else of shota's any recommendations?
ali101234 wrote: I just finished Don Quixote and want to watch something else of shota's any recommendations?

Have you seen Liar Game? Love Shuffle? or Meitantei no Okite? <--I think that's the name.
LisNoir wrote: Have you seen Liar Game? Love Shuffle? or Meitantei no Okite? <--I think that's the name.

WOW quick reply lol. Thanks. I haven't seen Liar Game or Love shuffle. I wanted to see them but wasn't sure which to watch first.
ali101234 wrote: WOW quick reply lol. Thanks. I haven't seen Liar Game or Love shuffle. I wanted to see them but wasn't sure which to watch first.

Either one is great! I recommend watching all the series of hotness on a stick... Oh, I mean "Liar Game Series". Then once you are done and jonesing for more Shota-kun you can watch Love Shuffle because Yay Panda...He's awesome in that drama.
Jeaniessi wrote: Either one is great! I recommend watching all the series of hotness on a stick... Oh, I mean "Liar Game Series". Then once you are done and jonesing for more Shota-kun you can watch Love Shuffle because Yay Panda...He's awesome in that drama.

LOL ok got it :). Thanks Jeanie and Lis.
YAY JA-PANDA! i love love shuffle.