ali101234 wrote: Hello My name is Ali and i recently have become a shota fan.

i really want to watch shota in a full on romantic role and im not really getting that from love shuffle. does it get better?? if not can i get some recomendations for some of his more romantic roles?

i've seen Love Shuffle and if you are looking for out and out romance then Love Shuffle might not be the one for you..it's more of a performance based role imo...it's a good drama though...^_^...i haven't seen him in anything else lol
Shota fans like Jeanie-ssi and Lis-ssi could help you on that i'm sure

and Jeanie-ssi, those are some aedome pictures of Shotakun
KamZ wrote: and Jeanie-ssi, those are some aedome pictures of Shotakun

I am so sickeningly obsessed... I love it!

Jeaniessi wrote: Well, that is the first thing I thought and wanted when I first started liking him. Love Shuffle does sort of get better. I actually loved Ogiro and Kairi..so I recommend you stick with it. But Shota-kun hasn't really done a lot of 'romantic' roles yet so you might try the closest things to it.

Liar Game has hints of feeling between Akiyama and Nao. Jotei has a sort of love story to it and he is the lead male. The romance is very few and far between ...but I have hope for the future. oh...also, I think once Afro Tanaka is subbed we might see some because that movie is a comedy all about him trying to get a girlfriend...even though he has a big 'fro.

ok thanks Jeanie i will stick with love shuffle and see how it goes. he plays them very well but it seems like he plays a lot of harsh characters so i wanted to see a more softer side of him lol. and i cant wait for Afro Tanaka it looks really funny.
ali101234 wrote: ok thanks Jeanie i will stick with love shuffle and see how it goes. he plays them very well but it seems like he plays a lot of harsh characters so i wanted to see a more softer side of him lol. and i cant wait for Afro Tanaka it looks really funny.

it does! And yes, he can play harsh characters but he can also play soft. Have you seen Don Quixote yet? It does not have romance in it but I promise you, it's so good. His acting, his character, his comedic timing it that will make you like him even more. I liked him until I watched DQ...and then I LOVED him. Then Liar Game sealed the deal.

and yes..stick with Love Shuffle because Ojiro and Kairi are so sweet...in a twisty adult love shuffley way.
Jeaniessi wrote: it does! And yes, he can play harsh characters but he can also play soft. Have you seen Don Quixote yet? It does not have romance in it but I promise you, it's so good. His acting, his character, his comedic timing it that will make you like him even more. I liked him until I watched DQ...and then I LOVED him. Then Liar Game sealed the deal.

and yes..stick with Love Shuffle because Ojiro and Kairi are so sweet...in a twisty adult love shuffley way.

DQ was the first drama of his i watched and i recently finished the liar game series (i think it "sealed the deal" for me as well lol) so maybe thats why im looking for something softer lol
ali101234 wrote: DQ was the first drama of his i watched and i recently finished the liar game series (i think it "sealed the deal" for me as well lol) so maybe thats why im looking for something softer lol

I'm gonna try Regatta next. That's a softer role and I think it might have a little romance? I haven't seen it yet but I just downloaded to watch so... I'll let you know! or..if you see it before me, you can let me know! LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: I'm gonna try Regatta next. That's a softer role and I think it might have a little romance? I haven't seen it yet but I just downloaded to watch so... I'll let you know! or..if you see it before me, you can let me know! LOL

Ah yes please let me know and if i do watch it before you ill let you know lol
Jeaniessi wrote: OMO! So pretty!

I WANT TO WATCH THAT MOVIE...*gasp,gasp* but I can´t~

But sure he is pretty <3
Yes, SO PRETTY!!!! Let me know how you liked Regatta Jeanie?
LisNoir wrote: Yes, SO PRETTY!!!!

Let me know how you liked Regatta Jeanie?

I will...I have it downloaded now. I haven't started it yet. I need to clone myself or maybe find a worm hole of time.
I want this calendar! I WANT IT!