Jeaniessi wrote: Shota Collage 1

Shota Collage 2

Shota Collage 3

Happy B'Day Shota (even if it was yesterday) and i love those Collages, good work Jeani unni =)
OMO! I love this man...

Who else loves those steel tipped shoes? 'cause I do.

if photobucket wasn't screwing up all over creation I'd send you the originals. They're HUGE! ♥♥♥ My favorite days are when new photo spreads come out! LOL he's looking all 27 and hot. ;) *edit* PS ... I wish I could "LOVE" your post PD!
You will all have to pardon me but I have to fangirl right now... Look at his eyebrows! Look at them!!! *swoon* Okay, I'm done now... GUH...
is he wearing koolats? OMG he's wearing koolats....faint.
cityhunter83 wrote: is he wearing koolats? OMG he's wearing koolats....faint.

I know... *thud*
bonus hotness... ♥♥♥

Matsuda Shota always SELLS IT!

And is one WICKEDLY FINE MAN!

Luv him!
Jeaniessi wrote: OMO! I love this man...

Who else loves those steel tipped shoes? 'cause I do.

the last one is my fave. i love the over size trench and shota looks good in black. i wonder what's in the bag?
i wonder where they found what looks to ba a black paper bag.
Seriously? You two are looking at one of the hottest men on the planet and it's all about the black bag. Sheesh!

here... (and if you start talking about the sexy mystical beam of light I will reach through the computer and smack you both like the ahjumma I am!)

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Musicalgrrrl/Matsuda%20Shota/ShotaCalendar062-1.jpg
He looks awesome in anything. I bet if he wore the bag he's still look just as hot. ^^