I didn't find him all that attractive at first but there is something about him that makes his face so interesting. I just couldn't look away whenever I saw him. Mix with that his great acting skills and now he became someone who I find irresistible. Shota looks so mysterious with long hair. I think I'm gonna try painting him!
Matsuda Shota & Kutsuna Shiori
Legit together as an item or not, these pics are too darn cute~ lol.

Read article here: http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/4632794.html
OMO! So cute! awwww. I hope he is happy. ♥♥ The last one... so sweet.
Jeaniessi wrote: OMO! So cute! awwww. I hope he is happy. ♥♥

The last one... so sweet.

I know! Gives you warm, fuzzy feelings. :3
Thats so cute,shota and that girl!! but i'm so jealous!!!! T____T
Jeaniessi wrote: :) Have you watched Liar Game and Don Quixote yet? Or Afro Tanaka and Ikigami? I hope you do!

I could expound on how much I agree but if you've gone through this thread I don't have to do I? LOL Welcome to the love train.

He is a great actor. That is why he gets more and more pretty every time I look at him.

No I haven't seen him in anything else yet, I was considering Don Quixote, and I've always seen and heard about Liar Game but I don't know if it's a drama I would like or not....I always gotta have some kind of romance going on in whatever I watch.
Deena wrote: in Hana yori Dango, his acting still so awkward, and he was kinda, umm sorry,,ugly, basically I dont like Hana yori dango in general, everything about that drama is too awful, I can't even past the first episode, and I can't forgive Domyouji hitting nishikado (matsuda shota). I only watch HYD 2 episode 10/11 for Nao-Akiyama moment (you should watch Liar Game to understand this, highly recommended!!)

Love Shuffle --> earlier episode I'm more into tamaki hiroshi role, because I dont like a womanizer like Ojiro, but in the end, I falling in love again with matsuda shota, Ojiro is such a sweet guy,, kyaaa~, lol

Like jeanie said, you should watch Liar Game, this drama has a good plot, and Matsuda Shota has a cool hair in Liar Game!!
and also you should watch 'Don Quixote', this drama solidified my love for Matsuda Shota, I love watching every priceless expression he made in this drama, I can spent more than 3 hours watching this drama just to pause and rewind when he made a cute or comical expression. nerdy Shota is so cute and Yakuza Shota is badass and him with the kids is the cutest thing. yeah Don Quixote definitely very precious for matsuda shota fangirl, something in him is very addicting.

I couldn't agree with you more about Hana Yori Dango and just that whole story in general....UUUGHHH it was agonizing to finish, especially after watching the Korean one first, I thought maybe the Japanese one I could handle a little better but nope, it was still dreadful.

Omg I really loved Ojiro, the whole way through for me though, I really like his "bad boy" side to him at first, so cute, and he just gets more adorable towards the end of the show.
Deena wrote: OMG!!!! can't wait!!!!
http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02/matsuda-shota-to-star-in-new-detective-drama-sennyu-tantei-tokage/

Fangirl mode officially in overdrive.... *squeee!*

Thanks for posting this.
Gatsby is messed up. Sweet Shota-kun is beautiful. Fangirl out...

and this... is Luscious... So sublime. His hair just keeps getting longer and longer. ♥♥♥[/B]

Love him so...
Jeaniessi wrote: Gatsby is messed up. Sweet Shota-kun is beautiful. Fangirl out...

and this... is Luscious... So sublime. His hair just keeps getting longer and longer. ♥♥♥[/B]

Love him so...

is it just me or the gatsby ads getting worst and worst ....
love the oakley ad! sexy! at least someone knows how to show the good side of shota
Why doesn't he cast in dramas nowadays? It's sad :(
CheerfulSoul wrote: Why doesn't he cast in dramas nowadays? It's sad :(

I'm sure you've seen the article by now? :) He was just cast to star in one. I am so excited I can't even stand it. Fangirl! I cannot wait.
CheerfulSoul wrote: Why doesn't he cast in dramas nowadays? It's sad :(

Jeaniessi wrote: I'm sure you've seen the article by now? :) He was just cast to star in one. I am so excited I can't even stand it. Fangirl! I cannot wait.

Even though I am going through a slump I was too happy to find out that he's doing a new drama soon, this gives me hope. I just missed him so much :)
Every time a new set of pictures comes along he gets more beautiful... His hair, his face, those amazing eyebrows..

so much GUH! Love him so...