KamZ wrote: true...although i love him i never thought he could emote so well...but he proved me otherwise in Ending Planner..Yamapi <3

I know what you mean. I already liked him, but it wasn't until I saw Ending Planner that I truly considered him one of my favorite actors. I am really looking forward to seeing what other roles he will be getting in the future.
Doremeduck wrote: I know what you mean. I already liked him, but it wasn't until I saw Ending Planner that I truly considered him one of my favorite actors. I am really looking forward to seeing what other roles he will be getting in the future.

yea..me too...i love those sad soulful eyes and those lips lol...i wouldn't mind seeing him any role actually (as long as i get to see him) lol...Buzzer Beat was where i first discovered him and fell head over heels...and then i watched Nobuta, Proposal Dai, Kurosagi and finally EP...i have Code Blue on my list next ^^
KamZ wrote: yea..me too...i love those sad soulful eyes and those lips lol...i wouldn't mind seeing him any role actually (as long as i get to see him) lol...Buzzer Beat was where i first discovered him and fell head over heels...and then i watched Nobuta, Proposal Dai, Kurosagi and finally EP...i have Code Blue on my list next ^^

I first watched Nobuta Wo Produce, because it was so highly rated (One of my first Japanese dramas) and I was sort of curious about the "kaw" guy. I think I really started liking him once I saw Kurosagi though. I really liked Buzzer Beat (for the shirtless scenes) because it was a more relaxed role, and it was a little different than any of his other roles, I thought.
Doremeduck wrote: I first watched Nobuta Wo Produce, because it was so highly rated (One of my first Japanese dramas) and I was sort of curious about the "kaw" guy. I think I really started liking him once I saw Kurosagi though. I really liked Buzzer Beat (for the shirtless scenes) because it was a more relaxed role, and it was a little different than any of his other roles, I thought.

yea the shirtless scenes heeeh O_O
KamZ wrote: yea the shirtless scenes heeeh O_O

They're the best..haha.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Yeah he was Akira! Remember to tuck in your pajamas otherwise your ponpon will get cold!
I loved in Nobuta + Kurosagi + Ending Planner.

I liked all those as well. I am curious about Code Blue. And I am also curious about that film he did where he travels America. I wanna see that. LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: I liked all those as well. I am curious about Code Blue. And I am also curious about that film he did where he travels America. I wanna see that. LOL

Code Blue is really good, and is one of his more serious roles. haha Not over the top comedy. :)
Sleepninja wrote: Code Blue is really good, and is one of his more serious roles. haha Not over the top comedy. :)

I think it is on my list. I need to watch it!
Jeaniessi wrote: I think it is on my list. I need to watch it!

hahaha Do eet!
Yamashita Tomohisa to Provide Theme Song for Anime Toriko

From April 15th onwards episodes of the anime "Toriko", it will have a new ending theme song titled "LOVE CHASE", provided by popular actor-singer Yamashita Tomohisa (YamaP) from Johnny's Entertainment. A CD release of the song is not yet announced.

This will be YamaP's first work involving in an anime since his solo debut and he has expressed his excitement about it. “I can’t wait to see how ‘LOVE CHASE’ goes with the ‘Toriko’ anime,” he said.
Song producer and pop-rock band MONKEY MAJIK said the song also goes well with Yamashita’s image.
“It’s the perfect song for Yamashita-san, it’s cool and upbeat so I hope you all like it!”

Fans do be sure to check out his new song from the anime!

JpopAsia
That's great news :) One of my favorite actor/singer~
Oh then I'll check that anime out. :D I really loved Yamapi in Nobuta, Kurosagi, Code Blue, Ending Planner and Dragon Zakura. I didn't like Stand Up!!, though. :) Also his song "Moon Light" is my favorite song ATM, though I have no idea why. xD
Yamapi was in a beer CFs along with Inoue Mao.

aww i wonder if he has any new drama coming up
KamZ wrote: aww i wonder if he has any new drama coming up

That would be nice. I still need to watch his latest drama.