http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo324/Blacklily83/Idols%20and%20actors/hiroshi.jpg[/IMG]
MDL Actor Profile[/URL]
Official Site

Hiroshi Tamaki (玉木 宏 Tamaki Hiroshi, born 14 January 1980) is a Japanese actor, singer, and model from Nagoya, Japan. When he was still in high school, he was discovered by a talent agent while out shopping with friends. He made his debut in the drama Am I Weird? (私ってへん? Watashitte Hen?) in 1998. Tamaki became more well-known with his appearance in the 2001 film Waterboys. His singing career debuted with the single "Seasons" in summer 2004.

[U]Films
Christmas Eve (クリスマス・イヴ) (April 21, 2000)
Waterboys (September 15, 2001)
Sabu (さぶ) (October 5, 2002)
Gunjō no Yoru no Umōgire (群青の夜の羽毛布) (October 5, 2002)
Rockers (September 27, 2003)
Spirit (February 21, 2004)
Renai Shōsetsu (恋愛小説) (June 19, 2004)
Amemasu no Kawa: First Love (雨鱒の川-ファーストラブ) (November 13, 2004)
Ghost Shout (ゴーストシャウト) (December 18, 2004)
Nagurimono (September 23, 2005)
Henshin (変身) (November 19, 2005)
Tada, Kimi o Aishiteru (October 28, 2006)
Midnight Eagle (November 23, 2007)
Smile Seiya no Kiseki (スマイル 聖夜の奇跡) (December 15, 2007)
Kids (February 2, 2008)
Nodame Cantabile - The Movie I and II (December 19, 2009 and April 17, 2010)
MW (July 4, 2009)
Ōoku (October 1, 2010)

TV Shows
Great Teacher Onizuka (Fuji TV, 1998, guest)
Tengoku ni Ichiban Chikai Otoko (TBS, 1999, guest)
Abunai Hokago (TV Asahi, 1999, guest)
Wakaresaseya (YTV, 2001, guest)
Remote (NTV, 2002)
Shopping Hero (TV Asahi, 2002)
Boku ga Chikyu wo Suku (TBS, 2002)
Water Boys (Fuji TV, 2003)
Itoshi Kimi e (Fuji TV, 2004)
Last Christmas (Fuji TV, 2004)
Akai Unmei (TBS, 2005)
Chibi Maruko-Chan (Fuji TV, 2006)
Nodame Cantabile (Fuji TV, 2006)
Top Caster (Fuji TV, 2006)
Hyoheki (TBS, 2006)
Komyo ga Tsuji (NHK, 2006)
Teki wa Honnoji ni Ari (TV Asahi, 2007)
Hoshi Hitotsu no Yoru (Fuji TV, 2007)
Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi (Fuji TV, 2008)
Atsu-hime (NHK, 2008)
Nodame Cantabile SP (Fuji TV, 2008)
Love Shuffle (TBS, 2009)
MW Dai-0-sho (NTV, 2009)
Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna (Kansai TV, 2010)

[I]TV Films

Ghost System (2002)
Revolver Aoi Haru (July 2003)

Discography

Singles
Seasons (June 2, 2004)
Emotion (November 10, 2004)
Love Goes/eyes (February 15, 2006)
Kibou no Umi/Ame (希望の海/雨 Sea of Desire/Rain) (April 26, 2006)
Yakusoku/question (約束/question Promise/Question) (May 24, 2006)
Reviver ~Kanashimi ga Mata Kurikaesou to Dareka ni Ai wo Utau~ (ラバイバー~悲しみがまた繰り返そうと誰かに愛を唄う~ Reviver ~When the Sadness Returns, Who Will I Sing my Love to? (June 28, 2006)
Odorou Yo (踊ろうよ Let's Dance (February 6, 2008)
Dakishimetai (抱きしめたい I Want to Hug You) (March 19, 2008)
Slow Time (April 22, 2009)
Free (May 25, 2011)

Albums
Ripple (December 15, 2004)
Bridge (March 19, 2008)
Times... (May 6, 2009)
Start (June 22, 2011)

DVDs
Secret of Tamaki Hiroshi "Spirit" (2004)
"Realize" Hiroshi Tamaki music films 01 (June 30, 2004)

(Source: Wikipedia)

Who else LOVES him?
Lis, I'm starting to think we have the same taste in guys. He and Shota are my only two celeb crushes hehe. They can do no wrong in my eyes:-p I'm not even sure I could give an unbiased review of their work, lol. Love Shuffle was the first Hiroshi drama I saw. I didn't think he was cute at all. I actually thought he was kinda dorky looking, but was drawn in by his talent and have been a fan ever since :)
The only thing I've seen him in is Love Shuffle..since I'm so new to Jdramas. I'm going to check out more of his stuff in the future. I liked him lots in Love Shuffle though. and I think he's cute.

Kawai ^^ Strange Attraction!!
he's cute..he's funny...i first discovered him in Nodame Cantabile..although i liked him a lot, i have put that drama on hold for now lol..currently i'm watching his Laabhu Shaafu (hehe) and he's hilarious..i think he's a pretty good actor ^_^
he's is cute and funny. it's weird cuz he always tries to look so serious but he has great comedic timing. he's a good actor who can do serious roles too. i love-hated him in ooku and he was good in guilty. love shuffle made me love him more than anything else. yay panda! i need to see him in more stuff.
alright darn it!! I am definitely going to check out more that he's done. And I absolutely will not become hooked on him and begin to go crazy like I did with Shota..I will not...I will not (I'm talking to myself.)

Laabhu Shaafu! (Kamzie you crack my shizzy up!) was great and as the lead he really was wonderful. I know I give that other guy all the love but He was the anchor of that show.
Kawaikochan wrote: Lis, I'm starting to think we have the same taste in guys. He and Shota are my only two celeb crushes hehe. They can do no wrong in my eyes:-p I'm not even sure I could give an unbiased review of their work, lol. Love Shuffle was the first Hiroshi drama I saw. I didn't think he was cute at all. I actually thought he was kinda dorky looking, but was drawn in by his talent and have been a fan ever since :)

Jajaja.

kamz wrote: he's cute..he's funny...i first discovered him in Nodame Cantabile..although i liked him a lot, i have put that drama on hold for now lol..currently i'm watching his Laabhu Shaafu (hehe) and he's hilarious..i think he's a pretty good actor ^_^

Jejeje...Kamz, I'm so proud of you....Miss I don't like Japanese guys and dramas. :p

The first time I saw him was in Nodame and then I wanted to see another drama with him and re-encountered Matsuda Shota (I didn't remember his name) in Love Shuffle.. I was in paradise......

Does anyone know any other good dramas with him in it? Is the Guilty Akuma one (or something like that) good?
guilty is really good. my fave drama from last yr.
i can't believe he's the same age as me i thought he was older. he's smexy
Awww..I really need to watch something else with him in it! Happy Birthday!
Another Tamaki Hiroshi fan here! I am watching Taira no Kyomori the historical drama and he plays a great part in this. It is a shame that the subs are stuck on ep. 5 and in Japan they have already broadcasted up to ep. 13.
He is my favorite Japanese actor, I fell in love with him in Nodame Cantabile, I 've seen him in a few other things..such a cutie!
Love him <3 Have watched Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru (one of my favorite movies still) Love Shuffle... (JaPanda!!!! Uso desyou...) <3 Nodame Cantabile... how cute he is as a cold conductor... :D