Yeah sadly the raw is off but who cares :D
that's great, will watch though i'm not sure i will understand anything. can't wait to see the nice and funny cast one more time.
i have a feeling the subtitled version will be released soon
has anyone watched it on dramacrazy? i tried but the voices were about 10-20 seconds late, really annoying -.- where can i watch it?
i did'nt watch too cause of the sound's problem. I haven't search on another site, so sorry, i can't help. As Ketibachan seems to have information we (or at least I) don't have, i think i will wait until the subbed version : i hope issues will be fixed then.
Oh yay good. Because the raw just made my eye twitch but I sucked it up because I was curious. Thanks Diane! :D
I have a raw copy I got from youtube, which I don't want to watch until there's subtitles. Did everyone in the world decide that someone else will sub the movie, and therefore NO ONE is?? I don't understand this, it's been out on dvd for over a month and NO SUBTITLES??? I don't think the Japanese dvds come with English subtitles, otherwise I would be gracious and pop the 50 bucks just so the entire world could have it in English T.T I was even willing to just take a Japanese/English transcript and make the subtitles myself, but I can't find either of those anywhere (granted, it's hard to find anything in Japanese because I don't speak/read it) If anyone knows of a transcript, pass it my way and I'll make some subtitles.
I watched the film and it was quite good, not perfect but I enjoyed it so no regrets :D
My friends where just talking about this. I seriously can't wait for subs.
Rourou wrote: I watched the film and it was quite good, not perfect but I enjoyed it so no regrets :D

I am really envious, why can't I watch Japanese dramas/movies raw?!
subs are out :D:D:D just watched it and it was amazing :) (already watched it raw) although it is sometimes unreal i really love the drama and movie and can't believe Nichkhun plays in it first time i watched it i didn't know him yet, all thanks to we got married i now know him.
Thank You, thank you for the wonderful news diane!!!!! Will definetly watch tonight!!!!!!!!
Kyaaaa! Q_Q Arigato gosaimas'!