definitely won't be watching.. no no no I can't stand MatsuJun although I do like Eita.. its still wouldn't be worth it..
lol. i didn't realise so many of u disliked him so strongly. it's funny cuz i'm such i'm such an arashiwhore and i'm so excited and u guys are like my polar opposite. i'll watch and let yall know how good it is. :D. besides the fewer of u guys who like the more of him there for me :p
Oh, you can keep him all to yourself. Enjoy! lol I'm glad I'm not alone. Jeanie & phoenixtearz9 <3
boutux wrote: lol. i didn't realise so many of u disliked him so strongly. it's funny cuz i'm such i'm such an arashiwhore and i'm so excited and u guys are like my polar opposite. i'll watch and let yall know how good it is. :D. besides the fewer of u guys who like the more of him there for me :p

LOL! (that's how I feel when people say they don't like SJS or Shota) So Yes! you can have him..he's all yours!

LisNoir wrote: Oh, you can keep him all to yourself. Enjoy! lol

I'm glad I'm not alone. Jeanie & phoenixtearz9 <3

Nope...Not alone!
i watched the 1st epi raw and it was awesome. funny and had action. i can't for subs but i have a feeling i won't have to wait long. subs for other dramas this season have been released pretty quickly.
I watching this drama more cuz I want to see Jun and Koyama working together...especially considering they're playing brothers...I hope they have more scenes together.
to the ladies who are not fans of matsujun i really think u should watch this 1st epi. if not the entire epi then parts 3 and 4. i think u'll be please with what u see. :D fans of matsujun will get to see some skin and will also be please but sad :( lol. trying not to spoil anything so just watch either way there is smtng for everyone to enjoy.
boutux wrote: to the ladies who are not fans of matsujun i really think u should watch this 1st epi. if not the entire epi then parts 3 and 4. i think u'll be please with what u see. :D fans of matsujun will get to see some skin and will also be please but sad :( lol. trying not to spoil anything so just watch either way there is smtng for everyone to enjoy.

It hasnt been subbed yet has it?
lol. 2nd time u ask me this. no not yet. i suspect it will be soon tho; it came out on monday so maybe in the next few days i hope. i know there is an arashi sub team on lj that confirmed that they will sub this drama.
boutux wrote: lol. 2nd time u ask me this. no not yet. i suspect it will be soon tho; it came out on monday so maybe in the next few days i hope. i know there is an arashi sub team on lj that confirmed that they will sub this drama.

Just making sure lol.
I'll probably be watching this. It's got Mita from Kasiefu no Mita, and Rika looks a little skinnier and a little hotter lol
The first two episodes have been subbed. Has anyone seen them, if so, is it any good?
I love how Eita have find a way to create a whole new character, like every time in his dramas-movies.
I just finished watching this and enjoyed it very much. I thought all the characters were good and I liked the 'fighting' scenes very much indeed even if the plot itself was a bit weak. Spoiler warning:( "Why is Eita not in four episodes? I didn't appreciate the fact that he was not in the whole drama")