so i just finished long vacation after love generation, and i need more ?these dramas are so good, and have a suprisingly modern feel even though they're older than me lol, the characters were fun, and had realistic stories. I was wondering if anyone had any other old jdrama recs that are gold like these? thank you!

I don't watch some of these but if you're interested in Kimura Takuya's other dramas you may want to try Pride, Beautiful Life and Good Luck!! (Yeah the title comes with exclamation marks)

lol with vintage I thought you meant 40ties or 50ties. I actually really miss extremely badly the storylines from the 1990s up to 2010. There is a charm to them that somehow is a little lost in current dramas.

anyways you might like;
Itsuka Mata Aeru
With Love
Over Time
Josee, the tiger and the fish - this one was released 03, but it is truly well done. There is a korean adaption and an anime adaption which were released more recently but neither ever got even remotely as close as the original did in regards to quality and story. So defo try it :) 

Lou:

lol with vintage I thought you meant 40ties or 50ties. I actually really miss extremely badly the storylines from the 1990s up to 2010. There is a charm to them that somehow is a little lost in current dramas.

anyways you might like;
Itsuka Mata Aeru
With Love
Over Time
Josee, the tiger and the fish - this one was released 03, but it is truly well done. There is a korean adaption and an anime adaption which were released more recently but neither ever got even remotely as close as the original did in regards to quality and story. So defo try it :) 

ahh yeah, im quite young so to me that is kinda vintage haha, but thank you so much for the recs!

TimiZero:

I don't watch some of these but if you're interested in Kimura Takuya's other dramas you may want to try Pride, Beautiful Life and Good Luck!! (Yeah the title comes with exclamation marks)

thanks!!

emeraldarrows:

Omg is Hana Yori Dango 2005 considered vintage now?? I feel old :')

Here are some others which were missing from previous recommendations: