YAYYY ~~
Yamamoto Yusuke *__*

I wonder who'll they pic for Haruhi's dad and the twins : DD
Dunno, hope whoever they get for Kaoru and Hikaru look decently alike though :P
OURAN! O.O

I hope they'll get the cute and cake-lover Hanni/Honey-senpai right xD And those devilish twins too :O
Oh yeah, I am curious to know who is gonna be Honey-senpai :D Maybe a kid will play his role o.O? Let's see.
I was thinking that the live action may have some different set of characters with different personalities with only the two main leads as an exception. But then that's just my opinion. Personally, I want the live action to have the same characters as there were in the anime; at least the members of the Host Club should stay the same.
jmi_ann15 wrote: Oh yeah, I am curious to know who is gonna be Honey-senpai :D Maybe a kid will play his role o.O? Let's see.
I was thinking that the live action may have some different set of characters with different personalities with only the two main leads as an exception. But then that's just my opinion. Personally, I want the live action to have the same characters as there were in the anime; at least the members of the Host Club should stay the same.

D: I don't think it will sit too well with fans of the manga if they change the characters... I know that I, personally, would be quite sad :(

Hani would be a tough one to cast, though... I don't think they would do a kid, though, just because that would be kind of weird xD and even though he is so cute and little, isn't he supposed to actually be quite smart, and there are some times when he has an insightful opinion that he shares, all serious-like... that could be a funny scene, I guess, with a kid doing it (kind of picturing that random kid they threw into the live-action YamaNade) but who knows.... if I had to guess, they will just pick some actor who is especially short, and maybe tone down the cute a bit (flinging himself into the arms of others, for example xD )

...I'm so happy to be talking about this drama seriously, knowing it is actually going to happen ;) I love Ouran<3
babyliseth wrote: D: I don't think it will sit too well with fans of the manga if they change the characters... I know that I, personally, would be quite sad :(

Hani would be a tough one to cast, though... I don't think they would do a kid, though, just because that would be kind of weird xD and even though he is so cute and little, isn't he supposed to actually be quite smart, and there are some times when he has an insightful opinion that he shares, all serious-like... that could be a funny scene, I guess, with a kid doing it (kind of picturing that random kid they threw into the live-action YamaNade) but who knows.... if I had to guess, they will just pick some actor who is especially short, and maybe tone down the cute a bit (flinging himself into the arms of others, for example xD )

...I'm so happy to be talking about this drama seriously, knowing it is actually going to happen ;) I love Ouran<3

Yeah, I don't want the characters to be changed either because they are one of the reasons why we are so excited about this drama :P
I think a short guy won't suit Honey-senpai's character. I somehow can only imagine a kid playing his role :D You know, if a short guy plays his role, the cuteness won't be there, like his cravings for sweet things and teddy bears. They should pick a very cute kid who can act well. And yeah, it may seem a bit weird in a live action (it was okay in anime/manga). That's why I was guessing that they may change the characters. And what about the Hitachin brothers? xD I wonder if they are gonna keep all those 'brotherly love' scenes in the live action :D I hope they do, LOL.
netta9581 wrote: Yeah, I don't want the characters to be changed either because they are one of the reasons why we are so excited about this drama :P
I think a short guy won't suit Honey-senpai's character. I somehow can only imagine a kid playing his role :D You know, if a short guy plays his role, the cuteness won't be there, like his cravings for sweet things and teddy bears. They should pick a very cute kid who can act well. And yeah, it may seem a bit weird in a live action (it was okay in anime/manga). That's why I was guessing that they may change the characters. And what about the Hitachin brothers? xD I wonder if they are gonna keep all those 'brotherly love' scenes in the live action :D I hope they do, LOL.

A kid that could do karate stuff o.O Woah that's cool xD

Oh yeah, the "brotherly love" scenes. I think it'll be really hard for them to actually find twins or people that look a-like for the Hitachiin brothers. xD Lol I'm actually imagining one of Tamaki's "inner-mind theater" would look like in a live-action movie xD

Haha, I wonder who'll they cast as Nekozawa-senpai xD
mieza wrote: A kid that could do karate stuff o.O Woah that's cool xD

Oh yeah, the "brotherly love" scenes. I think it'll be really hard for them to actually find twins or people that look a-like for the Hitachiin brothers. xD Lol I'm actually imagining one of Tamaki's "inner-mind theater" would look like in a live-action movie xD

Haha, I wonder who'll they cast as Nekozawa-senpai xD

They can train that kid to do a few karate stunts for the drama xD
Well, I am not sure but I think it is possible to make two different persons look alike on screen o.o I have seen films in which a particular actor has double roles and the two look-alike characters meet face-to-face, and it seems as if they are different people but have the same face. You understand what I am saying, right? The same actor plays the two roles and then they blend the scenes or something, I don't know, LOL. Computers can do anything =D Yeah, Tamaki's 'inner mind theatre' xD I think it will be fun if they show that in black-and-white like the films of 70's used to be :P
I am more curious to know who all they will pick for playing the members of the Zuka Club- that crazy Benibara-sama and her other two companions, and if they are even going to keep the 'Zuka Club' in the drama or are they going to omit it.
For everyone who has account on ac:
this is casting I wanted (i made the post last summer...)

http://www.animecrazy.net/forums/5800479-post105.html
CouchEmpress wrote: For everyone who has account on ac:
this is casting I wanted (i made the post last summer...)

http://www.animecrazy.net/forums/5800479-post105.html

Yeah, good cast :D And it's a coincidence that even I was thinking about Horikita Maki for Haruhi's role xD
@Rika-chan: Yeah, a stunt-double would be nice for all the karate moves that Honey-senpai makes xD I just hope that the one playing Tamaki's Role would be able to do all of Tamaki's craziness xD I don't want to see it ruined D:

@HAVA-RAVA: I did wish that if they ever made ouran a live-action, Maki was the one to take Haruhi's part xD I sorta depend on her to take all the tomboyish-girl parts in every drama. She is a good actress I admit that xD Oh and, Takagi Shinpei and Takagi Manpei are absolutely perfect! xD
Andree_94 wrote: @Rika-chan: Yeah, a stunt-double would be nice for all the karate moves that Honey-senpai makes xD I just hope that the one playing Tamaki's Role would be able to do all of Tamaki's craziness xD I don't want to see it ruined D:

We can only keep our fingers crossed and wait for the drama to premier in July :P The drama producers, screenwriters and the cast have to do a good job because we fans have very high expectations xD
wrote: @HAVA-RAVA: I did wish that if they ever made ouran a live-action, Maki was the one to take Haruhi's part xD I sorta depend on her to take all the tomboyish-girl parts in every drama. She is a good actress I admit that xD Oh and, Takagi Shinpei and Takagi Manpei are absolutely perfect! xD

lol i know XDD
Me too. Can't wait to see who else will be in it.