Cast: Ueto Aya

Team Batista Season 3 ~ Ariadne no Dangan
Date: From 10.00 p.m., Tuesdays, July 2011
Station: Fuji TV
Cast: Ito Atsushi, Nakamura Toru

Shin Keishichou Sousa Ikka 9-Gakkari Season 3
Date: From 9.00 p.m., Wednesdays, July 2011
Station: TV Asahi
Cast: Watase Tsunehiko, Inohara Yoshihiko, Tsuda Kanji, Hada Michiko, Fukikoshi Mitsuru, Taguchi Hiromasa, Hara Sachie, Nakagoshi Noriko

TBA
Date: From 10.00 p.m., Wednesdays, July 2011
Station: NTV
Cast: Esumi Makiko

Kasouken no Onna Season 11
Date: From 8.00 p.m., Thursdays, July 2011
Station: TV Asahi
Cast: Sawaguchi Yasuko, Naito Takashi, Ono Takehiko, Wakamura Mayumi, Tanaka Ken

Detective Conan
Date: From 11.58 p.m., Thursdays, July 2011
Cast: Mizobata Junpei, Kutsuna Shiori, Shirota Yu

Ouran Koukou Host Club
Date: From 12.00 a.m., Fridays, July 2011
Station: TBS
Cast: TBA

TBA
Date: From 9.00 p.m., Saturdays, July 2011
Cast: Matsuda Shota

credits: http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/2147752.html
Ooh Matsuda Shota
I'm soooo excited if that one is based on Ouran High School Host Club
I'm actually intrigued about the one based on Ouran High School Host Club. I'm worried about how they will translate it to live action and whether they'll keep the BL undertones.
well not worried by the BL undertones, just interested in how they pull it off, hehe.
HOLY. I didnt even notice that. But if it was, I would highly doubt it would air at 12 am. Ouran is a popular manga and anime along the lines of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, so I think it's not based on Ouran High School Host Club though the name is quite similiar.
who knows. I hope it is the same
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Screw you Skye.
Why does everyone want to screw me :S
Personally, I'm hoping it is OHSHC as well.
Ouran?!!!!!
Oh my god, I have been thinking for a while that the storyline would make a fabulous drama! This makes me so excited, I gasped when I saw it xD I hope it is not just a rumor~
Oh, I'd like to see Ouran in live action as well! The anime & manga were hilarious. Hope that the news is true, then you can just start hoping that the drama is decently done...
Waiting for Ouran Koukou Host Club xD
And like Kawaikochan said, I am also curious as to how the live action will turn out. I am a huge fan of the anime. There are these 'chair throwing', 'food attack' and other unrealistic and hilarious scenes in the anime which makes it fun to watch. I wonder if they are going to put such scenes in the drama (?) :D
orangeknight wrote: Hurrah, Ouran is official! http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/05/manga-ouran-host-club-to-get-a-live-action-adaptation/

Yayy! But July is far away >.> Can't wait :D