I just finished watching it and it's the first movie adaptation I've been happy with in a while.
LisNoir wrote: I just finished watching it and it's the first movie adaptation I've been happy with in a while.

That's great! I can't wait to see it.
what to watch first? live or anime? ^^ .. only seen episode 1 of the anime... and i think didnt watch any anime almost a year T.T
akai-kitsune wrote:

The actors are all very good and fit in the role. >>>>>>> To think that in the manga Daikichi and Rin fall in love makes me feel nervous.<<<<<<

I haven't read the manga (<-spoilers), ->but I've read spoilers about it after I finished the anime. And that was just a bit disturbing since all I saw was a father-daughter relationship. I was planning on reading it, since I loved the anime and now really like the movie, but I don't want my fantasy bubble about it being a heartwarming story to be burst. I'll live in denial...lol<-
bokami wrote: what to watch first? live or anime? ^^
.. only seen episode 1 of the anime...

and i think didnt watch any anime almost a year T.T

I liked both versions...lol I watched the anime last year in one day since I liked it so much.

And thanks for the link bokami. By the way, the subs are not perfect and I could see some mistakes, but they were not as bad as some other subs I've seen out there. They are fairly decent....lol
I'm watching this! as soon as the relatives leave and I have time. I just saw that DC has it subbed and from the trailer it looks so cute!
LisNoir wrote: I haven't read the manga (<-spoilers), ->but I've read spoilers about it after I finished the anime. And that was just a bit disturbing since all I saw was a father-daughter relationship. I was planning on reading it, since I loved the anime and now really like the movie, but I don't want my fantasy bubble about it being a heartwarming story to be burst. I'll live in denial...lol<-

yeah, in the movie you can`t sense it at all, but in the manga you get the feeling of sth like that will happen.
this movie really touched my heart. It was very heart-warming story. Definitely worth watching!
The kind of movie which can put a smile on your face with such a simple but touching story. I really adore the amazing relationship between the main lead and the girl. Both have done a very good job. Highly recommended.
thought it was very average compared to the anime