Now I'm happy. xD
still like it, but i'm a bit disappointed by episode 7. episode 3, and a little bit episode 6 gave me great expectations concerning the relationships between the main characters. but there seems to be no more evolution. I want to know more about Enomoto, his character is a bit fascinating... I like his priceless faces, I really really want to know what he is listening, but episodes go as if nothing will ever change. Will the hints left behind at the end of each episode really lend us somewhere? Has he really some secret activity? I WANT TO KNOW!!! Sorry I just needed a place to express my frustration!!!! Maybe watching dramas still airing is not a good idea...
I was a bit disappointed by episode 7, too - Except of finding it really really scary. xDD I just thought that after the ending of episode 5, something really interesting would happen in episode 6 and it didn't. In episode 7 it still didn't and the drama is nearing it's end. :O
so, i actually dropped this drama.. i liked the first episode, i also like closed room case, but i think i won't like it if i watch that kind of case every week.. :P but then,,i saw on wiki, hiroki tamaki will play in this drama on ep 10-11.. i actually only want to watch him... so, my question..is there any relation between each episodes?like a big case that has been being solved? or will it be okay for me to skip ep 2 to 9? :D
I don't think you'll have any problems understanding it if you skip a few episodes (or all of them :P). At least not until now. Maybe there'll be some things they're saying that you won't get, but that should be it. ^^ I don't know what'll happen in the next few episodes, though. Maybe it'll be a major change of plot. (Doubting it. xD)
Me being someone who really haven't seen any Ohno dramas before except the ones he have with other Arashi members,
Really have come to like this drama. I feel myself starting to like it more and more as time just flies on by.

Enomoto Kei is really cute, This role certainly made me see the charm in Ohno as an actor..
I will definately keep watching Ohno's dramas.
I thought of skipping this drama as I started it. Reason, Well I wasn't really a fan of Ohno nor Erika toda..
However, I am really glad I kept watching.
Holding the countdown for the other episodes to finally be released.. <3 The themesong is really good too.
Sees some possibility for a romance between Ohno and Erika.. That only makes the drama better on by behalf.
Wondering what Ohno drama I should watch meanwhile I wait for the other episodes to air.. I think I should give Maou a try :D

Sharing Arashi's mv for the theme song of this drama.. Face Down <3
Addictive <3
MonjaElisa: Definitely give Maou a try! It's my favorite drama of all time and it's awesome. Also I didn't like Ohno Satoshi before Maou, after that I was okay with him and started KnKH. :D
devitto wrote: Definitely give Maou a try!

Yeah, I've been hearing lots of good things about it.. And it seems pretty good due to its storyline and genres.
Well, Ohno did an amazing job in Kagi no Kakatta Heya. Hopefully he will do a equally awesome job in Maou. <3
Wow, the 10th episode was really good. Can't wait to see the last one. :)
Ok, you've all convinced me...I will start watching this drama very soon, I am not a fan of Arashi however I am curious to see this.
MonjaElisa wrote: Me being someone who really haven't seen any Ohno dramas before except the ones he have with other Arashi members,
Really have come to like this drama. I feel myself starting to like it more and more as time just flies on by.

Enomoto Kei is really cute, This role certainly made me see the charm in Ohno as an actor..
I will definately keep watching Ohno's dramas.
I thought of skipping this drama as I started it. Reason, Well I wasn't really a fan of Ohno nor Erika toda..
However, I am really glad I kept watching.
Holding the countdown for the other episodes to finally be released.. <3 The themesong is really good too.
Sees some possibility for a romance between Ohno and Erika.. That only makes the drama better on by behalf.
Wondering what Ohno drama I should watch meanwhile I wait for the other episodes to air.. I think I should give Maou a try :D

Sharing Arashi's mv for the theme song of this drama.. Face Down <3
Addictive <3

Thanks for th MV, I really adore it too. (gonna rewatch it right after that). And Yes, You have to watch Maou, Ohno is absolutly amazing in it. i was all the more impressed that I didn't really like his other characters in other dramas.
Nevertheless, I think I love Enomoto-san even more than Naruse-san (in Maou). i find him soooooooooooo cute in episode 10. Finally a great episode after long weeks eagering to know more about this strange man. I was really touched by his story (though we don't know everything...) and so did Aoto-san (well, I'm just awaiting a love story which would probably never start). i really enjoyed the face-to-face with the detective Kono. Can't wait for next episode and i'm really really really sad it's ending now. I am hoping a special, but i'm pretty sure it won't happen.
I'm pretty sure their won't be a special, too. Hard to imagine.. :)
No, Its almost finished.. Nande?
Why is all of the dramas that I enjoyed most this season so fast ending..
The ending for episode 10 was totally a huge cliffhanger.. I Believe in Kei, And aside for what we have seen or not..
I do not believe ''that he did kill the president.''
It doesn't look to good on the romance edge, However even as it is right now.. Me as a girl who is unable to watch
a drama without romance can be satisfied..
Things are great already.. Hoping for a great ending that can conclude everything properly..
What will I do from now on when I can no longer watch one of Ohno's Locked room cases.
They have been among the things I've been looking the most forward to since I started watching.
Still listening to Face Down and planning on watching Maou next. <3

A Special would be AWESOME!
There must be one.. A movie, or just a episode...
I doesn't matter.. The way I see it there are still many ways they can go on with the story.
The final conclution will have to be made after watching episode 11 though.
The episode raw is here!!!! I'm looking forward to it, but in the same time, I do all the things I could to not watch it now. because I know that after the ending, I will be totally depressed in thinking I won't see Enomoto-san anymore. I know I'm over-reacting (?) but this drama became a shelter during hard times at work (I really need vacations). no sign of any special on the drama's official site, but as I don't read japanese, I could have missed it (i don't think though). I'm a lot disappointed by the romance too, 'cause I think that with a character like Enomoto, we could have had lots of touching moments.
I've just finished the episode. and can't help but shouting in the whole house!!!! I confess I didn't understand a lot of things, and especially not the most interesting. Nevertheless, even though I was awaiting this kind of ending ( I should say I was afraid of this kind of ending), I was totally shoked! This cannot be the end!!!! Even if it was a good one, I'm not totally satisfied and I want more !!!! I'm looking forward to your reactions : what did you expect? Are you satisfied ? But still great Enomoto-san. Thanks a lot, Ohno Satoshi -san !!!!