I won't read your second comment before watching the episode. I'll wait for the subs first, though. Want to understand everything. :) :D
I just finished episode 5 and I am really enjoying this. Like you all said it is a great drama and very, very well acted by Ohno...unfortunately I couldn't watch Ep. 4 because of the spider but I am really looking forward to all the next episodes...this is great fun!! It's a pity that these lovely dramas end so soon.
Ohhh I remember the Spider episode. It was totally freaking me out, I nearly stopped watching. @_@ I hope there'll be subs tonight, yesterday when I last checked there weren't yet. I want to watch the last episode. :D
It's still raw! T_T
very frustrating, but we can hope that subbers are making a very good job so that we can fully enjoy this episode.
Ok, Are you SERIOUS? Ending my fave japanese drama this year like that..
That is such a cliffhanger, It would be wierd if they didn't go ahead and make a sequel to it..
I can't believe that was 11 episodes.. aside for the fact that I started watching this dorama when about
4 episodes were out already, The airing of the episodes.. It just all happened way to fast.
I am seriously going to miss Enomoto Kei, I will definately not give up hope for another season,
or maybe even a movie. both would be acceptable ofcourse.

Its sad to put this drama up as a completed show. Nearly got tears in my eyes doing so.
I can't believe how much of a fan I became of the drama in the end.
If they leave the ending like it is right now, And don't add anything else to the drama..
It just won't be right. It NEEDS a Sequel without explaining why.
Watching the last episode, You will definately understand.
Honoring a great drama, here is a video tributing Ohno and his role in the drama.
Sad to see it end, It doesn't have spoilers too it.

Are they serious? What kind of ending is that? o.O Argh..
Just felt betrayed. Mostly by Enomoto-san. I was even a little bit angry during the whole last week. Wondering why I am so attached to this man. Maybe because I wanted to believe in such a nice and gentle man. But glad to see that other people are expecting much. At first watch, I thought the ending was good, even if not what I was expecting. But watching it subbed, I really think we need more. The last part, what Enomoto said about himself gave me some hope. And I definetly think that this episode brought too many more questions, and not really any Answer about our favorite Character. I will continue to check the official website, maybe one day something interesting could appear... gonna make a review to let my resentment go away...
I've just got to say that this show has one of the best soundtracks of all time.
WHAT? Is it true???
I've just read a blogentry a few moments ago with some really great news..

reblogged -KAGIHEYA MOVIE!!!!!
According to an article on Nikkan (reviewed the spring season JE dramas), they said that a movie for Kagi Heya is confirmed.

I am not sure if this is confirmed already but Nikkan is quite a reliable source.
But let’s still wait for an official announcement regarding this. ---

I SO hope this is true.. Even now I can't get the awesomeness of this drama out of my head..
Along with Maou this has just stuck inside of my heart. <3
Hopefully this is true, It still hasn't been publicly announced however so it would be good not to get your
hopes up too much just yet... ^^
MonjaElisa wrote: WHAT? Is it true???
I've just read a blogentry a few moments ago with some really great news..

reblogged -KAGIHEYA MOVIE!!!!!
According to an article on Nikkan (reviewed the spring season JE dramas), they said that a movie for Kagi Heya is confirmed.

I am not sure if this is confirmed already but Nikkan is quite a reliable source.
But let’s still wait for an official announcement regarding this. ---

I SO hope this is true.. Even now I can't get the awesomeness of this drama out of my head..
Along with Maou this has just stuck inside of my heart. <3
Hopefully this is true, It still hasn't been publicly announced however so it would be good not to get your
hopes up too much just yet... ^^

Nooo way! Weee, awesome! I love these news! <3 :D
I love this drama, and I coudn't get bored:) And of course I love Oh-chan, he can play each role wonderful :)
But the big favorite is the role of Naruse Ryou from Maou ^^
OHHH I want a movie from this drama too ^^ :D
after more than a year of patience, finally some good fresh news which seems quite serious : a special for our dear Enomoto Kei next year. Can't wait!!!!

here the link for the news : http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/5036003.html
and now we even got the airing date.
can't wait for 2014!
here is the link (but don't ask me what is written, sorry) : http://www.fujitv.co.jp/kagi/topics/index12.html