RainFlower wrote: cos its a medical drama & im not keen on them ......but yes as the self-proclaimed eye candy Queen I will watch anything (almost anything - shudders remembering Poseidon lol) if the eye candy is there

there..now that's more like oori rainaya ^_^
Jejeje...

So, I think Mie-san has ->a little crush on Keiko-san's hubby. So she decided to be a surrogate mother for them (even though it's illegal) and she's shown in ep.2 getting some ideas of her own. Now, after Keiko's fertilized egg has been implanted on her and it's growing....They want her to sign some papers. That should have been done before the procedure even took place. And of course, she doesn't want to to sign them and has threatened them by using the word "abortion". I mean, it's not really her baby. She's a gestational surrogate mother. They are using her womb and another person's egg.<-
Keiko ->is acting like a lunatic and I knew Mie-san was picking names for the baby when she was writing in that notebook.<-

Ep. 4....Ah, so that's what happened and why ->Mie-san was possessive of the baby...<-
Mie-san ->sure liked her some married men...<- lol
i will not read the spoilers i bet kamz will though hehehee
RainFlower wrote: i will not read the spoilers i bet kamz will though hehehee

i won't...i'm tempted but i wont lool
RainFlower wrote: i will not read the spoilers i bet kamz will though hehehee

KamZ wrote: i won't...i'm tempted but i wont lool

Jajajaja.... Arigato!

By the way, I can't believe that I finished it before you even started it kamz-ssi...lol

I just finished it. It wasn't the best drama, but it kept me entertained.

Mie-san ->tricked everyone...lol and I thought the way Kasugai would get so very close when she spoke to people was creepy... I hated how Keiko was treating the baby after she made that show about wanting to be a mother. I wonder if Shiba -sensei ->had a little crush on Kasugai or if it was just respect? And her too. Maybe it was just respect.<-
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja.... Arigato!
By the way, I can't believe that I finished it before you even started it kamz-ssi...lol

you are welcome :p

i don't think i will be watching it anytime soon anyways..have you seen my currently watching list? lol
KamZ wrote: you are welcome :p

i don't think i will be watching it anytime soon anyways..have you seen my currently watching list? lol

LOL, have you seen mine? I just keep starting new dramas and transferring them to my on hold list *SMH*...lol
LisNoir wrote: LOL, have you seen mine? I just keep starting new dramas and transferring them to my on hold list *SMH*...lol

lol..you have been doing that for a long time now...it's all new for me..i need time to adjust lol
KamZ wrote: lol..you have been doing that for a long time now...it's all new for me..i need time to adjust lol

I have! lol You'll finish them in no time.
Just finished it. It was okay... I wouldn't really recommend it.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Just finished it. It was okay... I wouldn't really recommend it.

Yeah, it's a watch at your discretion one.