MDL Link

Synopsis

The drama has Okada playing the part of Shiba Kengo, a pure-hearted young surgeon who is dedicated to his work. He gets transferred from a prestigious university hospital to a financially troubled hospital, but there he meets a capable and cool-headed chief nurse named Kasugai Yuka (Nakatani), who teaches him the reality of the medical world. The pure Kengo must face various obstacles and challenges as he tears off the “masks” of respected professionals – doctors, nurses, and educators – and uncovers their true natures.
Actor Hasegawa Hiroki plays the manager of a major group that operates schools, while Kato Ai plays his wife and the sister of Yuka. --Tokyograph

Cast

Okada Masaki
Nakatani Miki
Hasegawa Hiroki
Kato Ai
Suzuki Anne
Omasa Aya
Katsumura Masanobu
Hirata Mitsuru
Kohinata Fumiyo
Watanabe Ikkei

Is anyone watching this?...Do you think it's worth a watch?
Saw the first episode and it was very intriguing. I'd say it's worth watching.
I want to watch it. It sounds interesting plus I've been wanting to see another drama with Okada Masaki.
I have seen it´s synopsis and plot before~ I will give it an try for sure because it seems very interesting and I loved the male-lead in Otomen <3<3
Kamz, you are in luck this is only 8 episodes...lol
I just finished Ep. 1 and I think I'm going to like it. I'll be back....
LisNoir wrote: Kamz, you are in luck this is only 8 episodes...lol

LisNoir wrote: I just finished Ep. 1 and I think I'm going to like it. I'll be back....

guess what?! i already had this on my list..lol..and 8 eps. sounds awesome lol...but the duration seems a tad bit longer for a jdrama...it says 54mins per ep...oh well, it's just 8 eps so who cares?! heh...let me know what you think of this drama...i'll probably give it a try soon(ish)
KamZ wrote: guess what?! i already had this on my list..lol..and 8 eps. sounds awesome lol...but the duration seems a tad bit longer for a jdrama...it says 54mins per ep...oh well, it's just 8 eps so who cares?! heh...let me know what you think of this drama...i'll probably give it a try soon(ish)

LOL, kamzie...You made the thread...The only times I've seen you make threads is when you are going to maybe watch it.

I've seen two episodes. The first ep is 50 something and the second one is 40 something.

And spoiler! ->Oh, geez those sisters are creepy when they are together.<- but Okada Masaki is sooo cute.
LisNoir wrote: LOL, kamzie...You made the thread...The only times I've seen you make threads is when you are going to maybe watch it.

I've seen two episodes. The first ep is 50 something and the second one is 40 something.

And spoiler! ->Oh, geez those sisters are creepy when they are together.<- but Okada Masaki is sooo cute.

oh yes i did lol..trust me not to notice it lol
I remember once upon a time when kamz used to avoid Jdramas now shes making discussion threads lol Let me know how this turns out guys & if feedback is good I shall give it a whirl...
RainFlower wrote: I remember once upon a time when kamz used to avoid Jdramas now shes making discussion threads lol

Let me know how this turns out guys & if feedback is good I shall give it a whirl...

why would you even wait for the feedback?! haven't you seen the male lead and his lips?!!!!!!!!!!!!...just check out lis-ssi's avi and the pics in kb lol
KamZ wrote: why would you even wait for the feedback?! haven't you seen the male lead and his lips?!!!!!!!!!!!!...just check out lis-ssi's avi and the pics in kb lol

Jajajajaja.... The number 1 reason to watch a drama, especially if it's Japanese, it's a cute guy with hot lips...lol
LisNoir wrote: Jajajajaja.... The number 1 reason to watch a drama, especially if it's Japanese, it's a cute guy with hot lips...lol

true that...i'm surprised RF (oori RF!!!) even wants to wait for a feedback to watch those lips and eyes lol
kamz wrote: true that...i'm surprised rf (oori rf!!!) even wants to wait for a feedback to watch those lips and eyes lol

lol...
cos its a medical drama & im not keen on them ......but yes as the self-proclaimed eye candy Queen I will watch anything (almost anything - shudders remembering Poseidon lol) if the eye candy is there