MDL Drama Page[/URL]

A love story involving a wife who has partly lost her memory and her husband who tries to reconstruct their relationship. Takenouchi plays Miyamoto Haru, who works as a mechanic at an automobile repair shop. He married his wife Kanako, a librarian, after dating for a year. In their fourth year of marriage, they have no children, but everything seems to be going smoothly. One day, Kanako suffers from a subarachnoid hemorrhage. She successfully undergoes surgery, but she loses only her memories with Haru. Reeling from shock, Haru becomes aware again of just how important Kanako is to him, and he resolves to fall in love all over again with her and try to rebuild their relationship from scratch. However, the challenge is whether he can reach her heart once again. --Tokyograph

[U]Cast
Takenouchi Yutaka
Wakui Emi
Yamamoto Yusuke
Maya Kyoko
Kurashina Kana

Who plans to give this one a try?
sounds good...added ^^
Yeah, this sounds like something you may like....Romance...lol
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, this sounds like something you may like....Romance...lol

that was my first thought as well lol
We really need some space...jajaja
I'm not sure if I'll watch it. I won't add it for now.
LisNoir wrote: We really need some space...jajaja

haha we do...but it's also amazing, don't you think?!...when we haven't even met irl lol
I like the starting from tragic on it's way to happy rather than the opposite in most dramas. I added to my PTW.
Adding this, Gonna be watching this just Because of Yamamoto Yusuke <3
Big or small role, No matter.. His works are always great...
Has anyone seen the first episode of this?
Sweet! Another drama with Yamamoto Yusuke in it :D
I think I'll hold off on adding this drama unless someone says it's really good. I like Yamamoto Yusuke but I'm not a huge fan
Watched the first episode and I found it interesting. The main couple are opposites in terms of interests and the tensions between the characters seem believable. It's also refreshing to see a more mature looking couple with ordinary lives and careers in a drama. I am looking forward to episode 2. :)
for me,,it's just an ordinary love story... but that is what i want to see.. an interesting ordinary love story.. :) and i love takenouchi yutaka..he is manly as usual.. :D
takenouchi yutaka with his beautiful flowing locks, sexy deep voice and manly appeal. this drama is one of the best out this season imo. and i'm not just saying that cuz of the eye candy lol. the story caught me within the 1st half of episode 1. and it seems realistic to me too. i don't know what i can say without spoiling it so i will stop here. at least u have 2 reason to watch 1. good story so far and 2. takenouchi. i would watch just for the latter (oh the naught thoughts!) but that's just the pervert in me typing. lol.