YAYYYYYY my very first new thread on this AWSOME website. so i have a problem. when i went to asianwiki.com and type in my fav actress keiko kitagawa i look at all of her movies she done and i noticed tht MOST of the movie she has out i cant find it. so i went to dramacrazy, mysoju, dramafever, etc... and type in her movie NO LUCK. i google and i type it oh let say hana no ato movie and all it said was do i want 2 download the torrets NO i DONT WANT 2 download i jus wanna watch it. so my question is this. what movies do you know that actors have out but we cant watch it only download it from a virus type of website that cant be trusted. so basically can i request to say please upload this movie and put it on a website FOR INSTANT: aya omasa first movie- topless bout lesbian lifestyle keiko kitagawa movies- hana no ato, say hello for me, heat island, south bound, matatakai, etc.....
katrina21 wrote: YAYYYYYY my very first new thread on this AWSOME website. so i have a problem. when i went to asianwiki.com and type in my fav actress keiko kitagawa i look at all of her movies she done and i noticed tht MOST of the movie she has out i cant find it. so i went to dramacrazy, mysoju, dramafever, etc... and type in her movie NO LUCK. i google and i type it oh let say hana no ato movie and all it said was do i want 2 download the torrets NO i DONT WANT 2 download i jus wanna watch it.

so my question is this. what movies do you know that actors have out but we cant watch it only download it from a virus type of website that cant be trusted. so basically can i request to say please upload this movie and put it on a website FOR INSTANT:

aya omasa first movie- topless bout lesbian lifestyle
keiko kitagawa movies- hana no ato, say hello for me, heat island, south bound, matatakai, etc.....

I think you would have better luck requesting a movie to be upload at dramacrazy, since they are the ones who stream videos. I think they have requesting areas.
um...you might try asking on the DramaCrazy forum
dramacrazy has a facebook page too