randomly found it, and really really really enjoyed it. In fact, it is one of my two favortie dramas (rated 10). I do agree with Amrita828, the poster sucks, but the story moved me a lot. very touching way of dealing with some questions (ok, not very helping, but I don't want to spoil). maybe the beginning of the first episode is not very good, but i'm glad I went till the end.
3 eps into it, and I'm loving it so far. Yamamoto Yuusuke is awesome. This show is really making me want to be a Yankee in Japan. Seems like so much fun.
I like this drama:) I was amazed on how well they executed the stuff... It was never show awkward or lacking...
Loved the acting and performances though there were bits of the story that made me go 'Eh?' so I couldn't give it a 10. Yamamoto Yusuke and the rest of the rhythmic gymnastics team were all so amazing. Here are two clips of the BTS where they went into tumbling training:

Ep 7 of Tumbling was really good. That makes me glad because the last 2 eps were a little slow. And Sato Jiro is providing some great comic relief. This is the funniest I've seen him in a show so far.

SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Ep 7 of Tumbling was really good. That makes me glad because the last 2 eps were a little slow. And Sato Jiro is providing some great comic relief. This is the funniest I've seen him in a show so far.

Really? if I remember well, I enjoyed episode 5 and 6 the most, I think the story was really good and topics well described... well in fact don't remember ep 7 at all...
SumiTheCat wrote: Really? if I remember well, I enjoyed episode 5 and 6 the most, I think the story was really good and topics well described... well in fact don't remember ep 7 at all...

lol maybe i was just tired when i watched them. I tend to not enjoy eps as much when I'm tired. But i loved the pink shirt joke at the end of ep 6. so funny.
dapinaymrs wrote: Loved the acting and performances though there were bits of the story that made me go 'Eh?' so I couldn't give it a 10. Yamamoto Yusuke and the rest of the rhythmic gymnastics team were all so amazing. Here are two clips of the BTS where they went into tumbling training:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc0bEnkwQsk&feature=colike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLTEU0eNw8g&feature=colike

Yeey! You finished watching this drama :) I'm glad you liked it!
Thanks for this links, I actually thought doubles did like 90% of these scenes, but the actors themselves actually did the tumbling!! (I guess they probably did use doubles for some more complex jumps, hm?) Anyway, these guys are awesome!
Tumbling isn't exactly nonstop funny, it's more about the characters and them coming together, but the random funny moments are hilarious.
I thought this thread was about people who had Tumblr. T.T
changminnion wrote: i thought this thread was about people who had tumblr. T.t

lol ...
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Tumbling isn't exactly nonstop funny, it's more about the characters and them coming together, but the random funny moments are hilarious.

It's pretty much like that with most j-dramas, isn't it :)) That's why I like them, that warm feeling they give you about friendship, love, life in general...

changminnion wrote: I thought this thread was about people who had Tumblr. T.T

LOL then it would have been in the wrong sub-forum, rightttt? :D
LOVE this drama, i seen it 2 times by now, and won to see it again, it'shigh on the list of dramas i won to bay. love the cast they are all so good..<3
mizztic wrote: Yeey! You finished watching this drama :) I'm glad you liked it!
Thanks for this links, I actually thought doubles did like 90% of these scenes, but the actors themselves actually did the tumbling!! (I guess they probably did use doubles for some more complex jumps, hm?) Anyway, these guys are awesome!

Yup and I thank you for recommending this Jdorama to me--it was memorable. The cast doing their own tumbling scenes for the drama made me speechless. I like Yamamoto Yusuke as Wataru even better than as Tamaki in Ouran. And Seto Koji and Daito Shunsuke doing tumbles~~awesome!
mizztic wrote: It's pretty much like that with most j-dramas, isn't it :)) That's why I like them, that warm feeling they give you about friendship, love, life in general...

Yeah I love Jdramas for the same reason.