Does this have a sequel? It's on MDL twice.
Jeaniessi wrote: Does this have a sequel? It's on MDL twice.

Maybe one is the special? One of them should be the Korean version as well
Crazy4You wrote: Maybe one is the special? One of them should be the Korean version as well

Ah yes...it's a special. Derp.
Wow... You have a lot of stuff planned to watch o.o can you post a quick list of what you have? I dont want to re-post a drama that you already have ^^
iAcchan wrote: Wow... You have a lot of stuff planned to watch o.o can you post a quick list of what you have? I dont want to re-post a drama that you already have ^^

OH MY! Well... You can check my drama list and just do a rundown of all the JDramas I've either watched or plan to. If you have an idea of something you love that isn't on my list already please!! recommend it to me!

and also...Thank you for the friend request.
In case you didn't see, I made some recommendations for ya based off your ptw list in the thread "genre confusion" or something like that yesterday, and there are other's I just couldn't remember or think of them at the time...
phoenixtearz9 wrote: In case you didn't see, I made some recommendations for ya based off your ptw list in the thread "genre confusion" or something like that yesterday, and there are other's I just couldn't remember or think of them at the time...

I did see them! and thanks. I need to watch something you've recommended now! lol..we tend to have a similar taste I've noticed...but also everyone is different so who knows. You trusted me so I'm going to trust you!
Jeaniessi wrote: OH MY! Well... You can check my drama list and just do a rundown of all the JDramas I've either watched or plan to. If you have an idea of something you love that isn't on my list already please!! recommend it to me!

and also...Thank you for the friend request.

Oh my, you've got quite an extensive list, but I do see a few you've missed keke.

Dragon Zakura - the original version of the live action. "God of Study" is the remake.
Zettai Kareshi - Whoo, I wish I had that hottie as my robot slave/toy.
Q10 - girl robot, and, and, and, the robot is ACCHAN ^-^
Ouran High School Host Club
Yukan Club
Seigi no Mikata
Great Teacher Onizuka(GTO) - "original" school themed dramas.
Asuko March
Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru (Movie)
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (Movie) - Both these movies are extremely sweet
Shinobi - more Yukie action!
Real Clothes

I'll add more when they come to mind ^^

I know this isn't japanese, but I feel that everybody should watch this drama:
IRIS. Oh God, its so epic. Every episode, until the very end, I felt like I was having an eyegasm (Courtesy of Viikii viewers).
Thank you for the recs! I will definitely check them out. :)
Mantseect wrote: watch my list and you'll become drama guru like me............................ XDD

DON'T EVER WATCH ANNA-SAN NO OMAME! it's TOTAL waste of time

Really?
I thought it was really funny.
only didnt like the ending.
mitai naaa.
Tumbling is a great drama with humour (lots actually), a message and deep focus on character developement...just loved it =D
Jeaniessi wrote: I did see them! and thanks. I need to watch something you've recommended now! lol..we tend to have a similar taste I've noticed...but also everyone is different so who knows. You trusted me so I'm going to trust you!

Yes you do.. We do seem to have similar tastes.. but everyone is different, I may thoroughly enjoy something and you won't like it.. the one I question recommending is Ikeman Desu Ne (or however spelled if I misspelled) I consider it the "diet" version of You're Beautiful. The two that I recommended, that you may or may not like, so gonna give brief explanation:
Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu- Its being told through the eyes of a child about his family. There is a lot of "growth" and its very well written. At times it seems a little flat, or boring, but its not meant to be something that keeps you on your toes. It's kinda one of those types that you sit back, relax and enjoy.
Uta no Onii-san- While, I am not a fan of Arashi, nor am I a shipper of most of the members drama's, this one is sweet. Ohno is great, and it will pull tears from you. The kids are just to much at times, and then they are really sweet. There is great character development.

Oh and the MUST see is Last Friends, it is a melodrama, but its worth the watch, I think it is the first drama I ever thought deserved a 10 or more...
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Yes you do.. We do seem to have similar tastes.. but everyone is different, I may thoroughly enjoy something and you won't like it.. the one I question recommending is Ikeman Desu Ne (or however spelled if I misspelled) I consider it the "diet" version of You're Beautiful. The two that I recommended, that you may or may not like, so gonna give brief explanation:
Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu- Its being told through the eyes of a child about his family. There is a lot of "growth" and its very well written. At times it seems a little flat, or boring, but its not meant to be something that keeps you on your toes. It's kinda one of those types that you sit back, relax and enjoy.
Uta no Onii-san- While, I am not a fan of Arashi, nor am I a shipper of most of the members drama's, this one is sweet. Ohno is great, and it will pull tears from you. The kids are just to much at times, and then they are really sweet. There is great character development.

Oh and the MUST see is Last Friends, it is a melodrama, but its worth the watch, I think it is the first drama I ever thought deserved a 10 or more...

I have to second Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu.
if you go to my list i've got mostly jdramas and twdramas and my ratings are fair if you want me to go into any more detail about any of them feel free to ask. =]
Update: Since I first posted this thread many moons ago here is where I stand.

Watched

Kurosagi (almost done)
Nobuta Wo Produce
Pride
Buzzer Beat
Liar Game ~ All
Don Quixote
Love Shuffle
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Meitantei No Okite
Zenkai Girl

Downloaded And plan to watch