Hello!

I'm looking for a drama/movie where the character is an architect and/or the story has an architecture approach and it actually talks about it.
For example, I've watched "Boku dake no madonna" and "Proposal Daisakusen" where the lead characters are studying architecture but there is not a real talk about architecture, there are just models or blueprints around the place but it is not relevant to the story.
The only one I've watched that is more involved with it is "Concerto" (Kyosokyoku), so I'm looking for something of the sort. If you know of any please let me know! :)

I'm looking specifically for japanese ones because of the language.
Thanks!
The only drama I can think of is Zannen na Otto. The male lead is a successful architect and the female lead is an interior designer. The drama is about a young couple's struggle to raise their first child and keep their family, but if my memory serves right, the architecture bit does form an important part of the story.
The only one that came to my mind is Kekkon Dekinai Otoko. Don't know if there will be enough parts about architecture for your taste, but it's still a highly recommended drama, one of the funniest i've seen.
It seems Korean dramas have lots of male leads who are architects (at least the few i've watched)
i could be wrong since its been years and years since ive seen it but if i recall correctly i think that honey and clover could be relevant to this??? sorry if is not what youre after ><
The beauty inside movie. It has furniture designing stuff
A Gentleman's Dignity comes to my mind!! It's about 4 men in their forties and it's good fun. The main lead and his friend are architects and there are many scenes were they discuss their projects. I still remember the lead's house :D
Thank you guys! I asked for japanese ones because of the language, thanks for the korean recommendations anyway
hi! I don't know If anyone mentioned this one but there's a japanese drama called Love Relationship (Koinaka), Fukushi Sota and Honda Tsubasa is main lead, it's about architecture where the male lead is entering a contest and stuff like that. I got interested in architecture when I watched it so it was pretty good :)

http://mydramalist.com/14592-love-relationship 
I agree with Kekkon Dekinai Otoko definitely was the architectural drama that popped up in my mind. Whether its enough of a focus on that I'm not so sure