TheDjKaty wrote: It's subbed already?

I just checked DramaCrazy and it's not subbed on there yet :/
No need for subs, if you saw Ouran anime like... 20 times already :D The stories are almost same as the first 2 eps of anime, and japanese is not that hard if you trained a little bit ^_^
I just watched the 2nd episode a little while ago, and I'm starting to really like the show (: I haven't read the manga in a while, but it does have a lot of similarities to it. Comparing it to the Hana Kimi Remake that also came out recently....this show is wayyyyyyyyy better! It has the characteristics of a good jdorama (: (And it does remind me of Hana Kimi a bit...the original jversion)
I watched the second episode last night and I have to say this one is really nice break from serious dramas. I really like it!
KingChu wrote: I watched the second episode last night and I have to say this one is really nice break from serious dramas. I really like it!

It is a nice break! It's funny (: I kinda like the fact that it's a shorter show, too.
Just finished watching the first 2 episodes. I thought it was so-so, it had its funny moments but nothing really exciting as such. But I'll continue watching, Yamamoto Yusuke is in it after all! Not to mention 25 mins per episode sounds pretty good to me :)
I just watched Ep03 and the guys should really work out...
how many epis will the drama run for? they are 30 mins like the anime and they seem to follow the anime as well. i'm just wondering if it's gonna run for a full 26 epis cuz that would be awesome.
The ending to episode 3 was hilarious!! (just had to get that out) :D
I can't wait to see episode 6, I really love that dorama :)
After watching episode 4, I can say that the Creepy-hooded dude is really cute <3
Plus the series seems to be getting funnier with each episode :D
Nekozawa senpai is the best character in this dorama! really! he's soooo hilarious lol
my fave character is kyoya-senpai in both the drama and anime. i'm currently watching the anime and i realised that my fave epis are when he's in the fore-front. like epi 5 in the drama which was my fave in the anime. i'm a bit sad cuz i'm almost done with the anime. i kinda wish it was ongoing.
I love the anime and im sure am loving the live action. I cant wait for the moviee!!
BTW am I the only one whose crushing on Kyoya, guys with glasses never been so sexy till now. And the TWINS Hikaru and Kaoru *dies*, my fav outta those twins is Hikaru whose also crushing on Haruhi.