i agree on the guys with glasses thing. the actor playing kyoya is hot. but i think i like the fact that kyoya is a Do-S.
Joenellie Mendoza wrote: my fave character is kyoya-senpai in both the drama and anime. i'm currently watching the anime and i realised that my fave epis are when he's in the fore-front. like epi 5 in the drama which was my fave in the anime. i'm a bit sad cuz i'm almost done with the anime. i kinda wish it was ongoing.

Episode 5 was my favorite in the anime as well! (the manga too) And so far out of the episodes it has been one of the best I would say. Although that scene (with the thunder) was a little bit better in the anime. Just saying. :p
kyoya has always been my favorite, but he's the type of guy i usually date in rl so that makes sense, lol. I'm trying to switch over to a Mori type though :) It would be nice to date a nice, protective type hehehe. I agree with everyone though, nekogawa and kyoya may be the hottest cast members.
I'm enjoying the drama. When they announced the cast for the drama, I'm skeptic about them, aesthetically speaking, especially for Yusuke Yamamoto as Tamaki and Chiba Yudai as Honey-sempai. I think Masaya Nakamura for Mori-sempai, Shunsuke Daito as Kyouya, Ryusei Ryo as Neko-sempai and Takagi twins as Hitachiin twins is a good choice. For me, since Haruna Kawaguchi is a newcomer, she did a decent job as Haruhi, like being calm, frank, and innocent. I can say that the drama is not perfect but it has a 'charm' that it will makes you look forward for the next episode. Maybe the producers consider the cast because of their capabilities, not solely of their physical similarities to the characters. :)) -> Well, that's just my opinion. :))
i'm have to epis remaining to watch of the anime and i can't to watch them but i don't want to at the same time cuz when i watch them it's over. :( no more ouran hshc. i wish it was ongoing. i really like that the drama is following the anime so well.
i'm watching epi 9 and there is a scene i keep watching over and over that is preventing me from finishing the epi cuz it's so funny. kyouya senpai stroking honey senpai's hair while sipping their drink was hontouni kawaii. but not just the stroking his hair but gazing into each others eyes and honey looking so much like a girl. it's both weird but cute and funny. and again kyouya's hot so is it weird that i was jealous of honey senpai? lol i really want to see the out takes/bloopers from this drama i can imagine the actors have a hard time staying in character or keeping a straight face during scenes like that. :D
Episode 9 I remember reading in the manga, but I think it's my favorite episode so far (: Hikaru's my favorite! I know people commented on the main girl earlier on - but I think she looks better with the long hair, it suits her more, I think she makes a good Haruhi though - the cast has all grown on me (:
boutux wrote: kyouya senpai stroking honey senpai's hair while sipping their drink was hontouni kawaii. but not just the stroking his hair but gazing into each others eyes and honey looking so much like a girl. it's both weird but cute and funny. and again kyouya's hot so is it weird that i was jealous of honey senpai? lol i really want to see the out takes/bloopers from this drama i can imagine the actors have a hard time staying in character or keeping a straight face during scenes like that. :D

Jajaja, I remember pausing to see if that really was Honey because he looked so much like a girl. I would really love to watch the outtakes /bloopers of this one. I think they would also be hilarious. And how cute is the weird black magic guy (I can;t remember his name).
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, I remember pausing to see if that really was Honey because he looked so much like a girl. I would really love to watch the outtakes /bloopers of this one. I think they would also be hilarious. And how cute is the weird black magic guy (I can;t remember his name).

Nekozawa Senpai (:

And haha I had the same reaction to Honey :p
Black magic guy (Nekogawa) is played by KEN-ON's Ryusei Ryo. He was also in Himitsu.
Crazy4You wrote: Nekozawa Senpai (:

And haha I had the same reaction to Honey :p

Kawaikochan wrote: Black magic guy (Nekogawa) is played by KEN-ON's Ryusei Ryo. He was also in Himitsu.

Thanks guys! :) The only "N" name that kept popping up was "Nezumi" and I'm pretty sure that is from No. 6...lol
ok so i manage to finish the epi. lol. why were they in cosplay? honey dressed as a girl, tamaki in maintenance jump suit, i don't know what kyouya was wearing but it was cute. it was probably the funniest epi. but my fave epi is still epi 5.

another thing i realised is that they changed a few things from the anime in this epi. in the anime they don't show tamaki's obaasan until epi 25 but she treated him the same way. the manager of the pension was left out of the epi and i don't remember tamaki coming to the church to find haruhi and hikaru but my memory could be failing me. also don't remember nekozawa senpai being in this epi from the anime either.

if anyone has any blooper clips please post them. :D
i enjoy watching this dorama.. funny.. overacting but for me it's okay..

i can't wait for the movie ;)
I loved watching this drama. I thought casting was really well and I can't wait until the movie.
OK, I'm watching episode 10 now and I'm having a hard time giving credibility to Honey's tough guy act after seeing him act like he does for 9 episodes. *giggles*