anywhere i can watch this with eng subs please?

Im afraid we still have to wait :( 

i just want to say i just caught this on the flight home. lucky me ;)

bannie:

i just want to say i just caught this on the flight home. lucky me ;)

Singapore Air?

Skye-N-Rain:

Singapore Air?

cathay pacific 

https://imgur.com/a/3rbZa

:)

This live-action stayed extremely true to the storyline (Benizakura arc). I laughed out loud at a few of the jokes (mostly towards the beginning). All the actors looked and played their parts well. Masami-chan still looks great as Tae. And Sato Jiro was the perfect cast for Takechi Henpeita. Even Kagura whom I felt was a little of a let-down in the trailers was excellent.

bannie:

This live-action stayed extremely true to the storyline (Benizakura arc). I laughed out loud at a few of the jokes (mostly towards the beginning). All the actors looked and played their parts well. Masami-chan still looks great as Tae. And Sato Jiro was the perfect cast for Takechi Henpeita. Even Kagura whom I felt was a little of a let-down in the trailers was excellent.

Dammit. :( I'm hoping that United will have it soon.

Skye-N-Rain:

Dammit. :( I'm hoping that United will have it soon.

u watch the anime too? its good alwasy so funny. yeah i hope so too. waiting for the dvd release will be at least another few months

bannie:

u watch the anime too? its good alwasy so funny. yeah i hope so too. waiting for the dvd release will be at least another few months

Of course, it's one of my favorites. Although I haven't seen after the break. So i'm a good 50 episodes behind if i'm not mistaken.

yeah i love it too. i thought the last arc was too serious. i always thought i was very particular on anime/drama having a good plot and so when the last arc was gonna be all plot i was excited but then i realize gintama is very odd (for me) and that hte best parts are the lame slice of life ridiculousness. 

one of the best moments for me was when the king lost his underwear or something that was killer. 

but the live action was able to replicate the benizakura arc movie fantastically. very rare that anime can be successfully copied to drama

GGintama is the only anime that never fails to deliver ^^ I always have a good laugh watching it ... If  only they could put like 5 episodes a day XD I have to stop watching it until I have a good 2 hours worths watch xD one episode is not enough it keeps me hanging for more ^^'

yukitomo:

GGintama is the only anime that never fails to deliver ^^ I always have a good laugh watching it ... If  only they could put like 5 episodes a day XD I have to stop watching it until I have a good 2 hours worths watch xD one episode is not enough it keeps me hanging for more ^^'

yeah one episode is never enough

Still no ENG sub I suppose? I have the raw movie file, can't understand Japanese though. T_T