Omg, I'm totally hooked on the live action series. I love it, it's reverse-harem and boys over flowers mixed together. I loved the anime, so I'm gonna binge this mini series tomorrow and today! Loving episode 1 so far! Haruhi's over the top hilarious! I think they made a pretty good live action adaptation, better than "Death Note!" So glad I found it on Kissasian. Has anyone seen it? If yes, what was your opinion on it?

I watched it ages ago. I thought it was hilarious. (*^_^*)

I've seen it and also loved it, I also think they made a very good live action adaptation and the cast is very fitting. When I heard Yamamoto Yusuke was going to be Tamaki I couldn't imagine it though I have always liked Yamamoto, but when I watched the episodes I found his Tamaki very well done. It's very faithful to the anime episodes, sadly neither the anime nor the live action have adapted all the story from the manga. I would love to watch the final chapters of the manga being animated or adapted into a live action season 2 or another movie. Don't forget to watch the movie after finishing all the episodes. 

fanitha:

I've seen it and also loved it, I also think they made a very good live action adaptation and the cast is very fitting. When I heard Yamamoto Yusuke was going to be Tamaki I couldn't imagine it though I have always liked Yamamoto, but when I watched the episodes I found his Tamaki very well done. It's very faithful to the anime episodes, sadly neither the anime nor the live action have adapted all the story from the manga. I would love to watch the final chapters of the manga being animated or adapted into a live action season 2 or another movie. Don't forget to watch the movie after finishing all the episodes. 

the movie's different from the live action series? I thought they were the same!

Naiwen:

the movie's different from the live action series? I thought they were the same!

The movie is the series' continuation.

I loved the series and movie. I thought they did a great job :)

Omg, loving it! Am binging it today!

I love all franchise. I bought the manga and it was hilarious:D