I just love very weird, strange or uniqe characters! But I can't seem to find any others.:( Do you know any drama where one or many characters are weird?? :D Example on weird characters in dramas/movies; Nobuta wo produce, Surely someday, 11 nin mo iru!, Mei-chan no shitsuji, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Tadashii Ouji no Tsukurikata (Any drama like this one?!), Arakawa under the bridge and I?m a cyborg but that?s OK. :P Some drama like these ones??! <3
Don't know if you could consider him as a weird character, but the main lead in Kagi no kakatta Heya is this kind imo. You can also try Ataru (savant syndrome), Legal High (the male lead is very unique), and Mr Brain (do you like bananas?). As female weird lead, maybe Nodame Cantabile and Hotaru no Hikari. I like this kind of characters too, so I think i will try some you have already seen.
Switch Girl!!, Saba Doru and Ouran High School Host Club. Not sure if they are weird enough. And I second MR. BRAIN. Kimura Takuya is so hilarious in that drama! (Plus Kame, Gackt, Mizushima Hiro and Sato Takeru!!)
Have you seen Legal high? The main male lead is hella weird!
Akihabara @ Deep was pretty much filled with weird characters (Note: I watched it 4 years ago). Yume wo Kanaeru Zo - well an elephant god.... :'D For movies I'd say Shaken Baby ~Shakespeare Syndrome~ and Love Exposure and Kamikaze Girls (the most random movies I've seen)
Hana Kimi, Couple or Trouble, Gokusen, I Really Really Like You (lead girl is unique and has a very different way of speaking and behaving), Kimi wa Petto (Matsujun's character is unique), Kurosagi, Love Shuffle (a few odd characters in this one), My Boss My Hero , My Name is Kim Sam Soon (female lead), Proposal Daisakusen, The Greatest Lvoe (super unique character in that one).

I hope that helps.