boutux wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Lol.

The only man she needs to be seeing as a man is the man she saw last epi. And lots more of him so we can see more of him too. That was too hot to only get once. Lol. Team hiroto! Lol

We will beat you at the end :p

Mickey wrote: Tachibana's team here but Hiroto isn't that bad either :D

Come on Tachiban's team! Don't side with the "other team"!

DNa wrote: so many things happened in the episdoe 9th, I really need a friend to talk to, and in the end bump into MDL forum,it's been a while I didnt visit mdl forum, so Last Cinderella is popular here huh,, the story kinda slow, everything just happened in ep 9th, Do u think that it's too late, ughh this is what I hate about Jdrama, i support Sakura-Tachibana, and the ending of ep 9th hinting that sakura will end up with Tachibana, my complaint as #TeamTachibana, I will get lack of Sakura-Tachibana lovey-dovey moment ecause of the slow pace. omg how I wish to see Fujiki Naohito hot scene, please make it superhot PD-san!! but I think it wouldnt be really intense, since he's already married in real life, huh

Yes, #TeamTachibana! We seriously need some Sakura-Tachibana's moments in the upcoming episode.
Wait am I it for team hiroto? I don't see anyone else giving him love here?
boutux wrote: Wait am I it for team hiroto? I don't see anyone else giving him love here?

I might be there with you...
I want him happy, if it's her than get her back, please!
all i can say with this epi tonight is after the high of last week i'm let down and both i'm sad and annoyed.
I don't see how they want to properly wrap this up in just 2 episodes. Sakura didn't seem to show particularly strong feelings towards Tachibana so far, aside from being like best buddies.. I mean the return of the ex didn't even seem to faze her much, she was just nosy as hell haha. I can definitely see her discovering deeper feelings for him, but I think the episode-limit is reaaaaally getting in the way here.
i wanna watch it ~! but i only watch it when the drama is almost completed .. it killes to wait every week!! espeacially if it's a good one
nytwp wrote: I don't see how they want to properly wrap this up in just 2 episodes. Sakura didn't seem to show particularly strong feelings towards Tachibana so far, aside from being like best buddies.. I mean the return of the ex didn't even seem to faze her much, she was just nosy as hell haha. I can definitely see her discovering deeper feelings for him, but I think the episode-limit is reaaaaally getting in the way here.

It would have been better if they showed more feelings between them after that accidental kiss but I agree, things are really slow for these two.
This is a little bit off topic, I’m sorry…
boutux wrote: (only good kisses i've seen till now was matsujun's in kimi wa petto

I’ve been watching Kimi wa petto lately, I just finished it. I totally see your point now, Boutux!! I wasn’t too thrilled by the last episode but as a whole it was a very good drama, and the kisses were gooood. *lol* I just wanted to get it off my chest…

DNa wrote: omg how I wish to see Fujiki Naohito hot scene, please make it superhot PD-san!! but I think it wouldnt be really intense, since he's already married in real life, huh

Well, I sort of had the same thought. If Tachibana kissed her the way Hiroto did, it would be hot… he could do it… (I’m not sure the actor being married in real life has a lot to do with it, after all, it’s part of the job to make it hot if it needs to be hot, isn’t it?)

But, then there is this:
nytwp wrote: I don't see how they want to properly wrap this up in just 2 episodes. Sakura didn't seem to show particularly strong feelings towards Tachibana so far, aside from being like best buddies.. I mean the return of the ex didn't even seem to faze her much, she was just nosy as hell haha. I can definitely see her discovering deeper feelings for him, but I think the episode-limit is reaaaaally getting in the way here.

I agree. The two of them do have something, that’s true, but I think that it’s really more like a really good friendship, at least from Sakura’s point of view! (And he has been going out with a girl he doesn’t even like romantically, just to protect Sakura…) It’s not that I’ll be terribly disappointed if she does end up with him after all, but… I think I’m for Team Hiroto after all! I mean, all he has to do is to EXPLAIN everything properly! …Right?! Because even if their relationship started for the wrong reasons, he wouldn’t have proposed to her if he didn’t truly love her.

:)

Here's the thing

if you team tachibana and you hoping it ends with them as a couple I agree with you. And since I saw the 1st of the remaining 2 epis, I don't know how they could do that. There just wasn't any romance built up around those two... not enough for it to end realistically in one more epi...unless they plan to do a season 2.

If you're team hiroto like me then it is actually possible to properly conclude this drama since they did all the relationship building parts throughout this drama. They have a romantic foundation so to speak and choko-chan (jealous lil sister) is just the 1st many obstacles a new hot couple could face and over come. And if they did a season 2 there are so many other issues that can be addressed by such a couple. (Crossing fingers)

There is also a 3rd option that has yet to be mentioned... They all end up alone. That might be the worse possible ending for some fans, but it might be what is best for the characters. If they did it right then I could accept that ending. But I so think sakura is in love with him so I'm hoping for hiroto to get the girl next week.
boutux wrote: There is also a 3rd option that has yet to be mentioned... They all end up alone. That might be the worse possible ending for some fans, but it might be what is best for the characters. If they did it right then I could accept that ending. But I so think sakura is in love with him so I'm hoping for hiroto to get the girl next week.

I could see that option happen, or perhaps more like an ~open ending~, which I wouldn't be sure how to feel about. But there have been rumours about specials right? I think perhaps at this point neither of the two would be 100% right for Sakura...
Tachibana, for the reasons already stated, albeit being a fantastic guy and all. Like Pinky said, it would be quite forced if they ended up a couple. Hiroto seems sincere and Sakura probably has developed deep feelings for him as well, but she doesn't seem to be completely confident in the relationship either (reaction to proposal)? But then again, she might just be really insecure because of the obstacles that come along with the age gap. If they can sit down and talk about the whole "it all started as an evil plan by Choko" incident (lmao I totally forgot about it, at the end of episode 9 I was like oh yeah there was THAT), I don't see why they shouldn't have a great future ahead of them. Hiroto reaaaaally seems to benefit from being with Sakura, as does she, so.. Wait now I'm contradicting myself, so maybe there is a guy 100% right for her. Argh whatever, I'm team Hiroto.

Aaaaah, I wish this drama was longer, this should've gotten 16 episodes or so, unless they're planning a 2nd season.
I'm currently watching this drama. Really worth to watch. And beware of Miura's cuteness. :D
MINNA-SAN! IMPORTANT NEWS TO THOSE WHO ARE WATCHING "LAST CINDERELLA"!!!!

There's a POLL that is conducted on the website on the Special tab.
This will determine if…
****Sakura will end up with Hiroto or Rintaro****
And it will stay up until June 20th
Hiroto [First choice] and Rintaro [Second Choice]
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/Last_Cinderella/question/index.html

Regardless of who will win in the end, I am really happy that they let us the fans decide! :'D
HaruNoRan wrote: MINNA-SAN! IMPORTANT NEWS TO THOSE WHO ARE WATCHING "LAST CINDERELLA"!!!!

There's a POLL that is conducted on the website on the Special tab.
This will determine if…
****Sakura will end up with Hiroto or Rintaro****
And it will stay up until June 20th
Hiroto [First choice] and Rintaro [Second Choice]
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/Last_Cinderella/question/index.html

Regardless of who will win in the end, I am really happy that they let us the fans decide! :'D

sweet! team hiroto ftw! how hight are the ratings for this drama?
I am surprised that Hiroto is winning. But that's pretty awesome the fans get to chose. Maybe the writer couldn't make up their mind?