i like this drama very much, i hope Sakura will be with Hiroto :3
Ok, Minna-san...gomen.. I saw this post on tumblr and I was really all for the idea that I forgot to check! When I did check (with google translate) It says something like "Who do you think Sakura will choose?" So it can be just a poll to see what the fans want and won't really determine anything... Can someone who understands Japanese here translate it ? Gomen! T___T
HaruNoRan wrote: Ok, Minna-san...gomen..
I saw this post on tumblr and I was really all for the idea that I forgot to check!
When I did check (with google translate) It says something like "Who do you think Sakura will choose?" So it can be just a poll to see what the fans want and won't really determine anything...
Can someone who understands Japanese here translate it ?

Gomen! T___T

I can't translate it, but I think it's most likely a poll to see who's more popular, and not a poll for what the ending is going to be like. Isn't it a little bit unlikely to think that the last few episodes haven't already been filmed? :)

Anyway, I agree with Boutux's analysis! Actually, the more I think about it, the more I'm hoping for Sakura and Hiroto to end up together. Yes, there's a big age gap, but even in real life, such couples exist and live happily ever after; I know of quite a few, actually, with a 10-20 year age gap. :)
Team Tachibana, will you throw eggs at Hiroto if he gets the girl? Will you be very upset?
CheerfulSoul wrote: Team Tachibana, will you throw eggs at Hiroto if he gets the girl? Will you be very upset?

Not really because Hiroto isn't that hateful. However, I will feel bad for Tachibana.
ughhhh, go watch ep 10. finally Tachibana confession, but, even I'm on tachibana side, I feel bad for Hiroto-kun, his sister make it hard for him to fix his relationship with Sakura. anyway, the next episode will be the last episode, I think there would be a special episode or season 2. I'm more into special ep since season 2 of drama so far has always been dissapointed (imo).
CheerfulSoul wrote: Team Tachibana, will you throw eggs at Hiroto if he gets the girl? Will you be very upset?

I am on the undecisive team especially after watching episode 10.
OOOOOOH MY GOD. I don't think I ever cringed so hard at the end of an episode. That was exhausting to watch, I thought I was gonna flip tables here. I have this dumb theory that she is going to end up with Tachibana because he's going to New York and every bloody Drama Special is in New York, so she'll end up with him so there can be a "Last Cinderella in New York". When really, there should be a special about Hiroto and Sakura being awesome together ya~!!
just a question: Was it said actually where in US was Hiroto invited to go to? Maybe it is also NY and than the theory with the special would be true, which I also don't want to happen.

Yup, I would be, I am fanatic that way; I will start flipping tables.

nytwp wrote: OOOOOOH MY GOD. I don't think I ever cringed so hard at the end of an episode. That was exhausting to watch, I thought I was gonna flip tables here. I have this dumb theory that she is going to end up with Tachibana because he's going to New York and every bloody Drama Special is in New York, so she'll end up with him so there can be a "Last Cinderella in New York". When really, there should be a special about Hiroto and Sakura being awesome together ya~!!

lol at that :D Team Tachibana all the way but not in New York.
Although I am team Tachibana but I don't want things to end up with Hiroto that way.
MoonLight wrote: Although I am team Tachibana but I don't want things to end up with Hiroto that way.

Agreed. When Chiyoko was doing her whole crazy ting and * made Hiroto choose between her and Sakura * all I could think was, "what a miserable woman. Leave her in the dust Hiroto! I'm team Tachibana but I think that Sakura deserves an honest explanation from Hiroto. Besides, Hiroto really did love Sakura. Even if they don't end up together he should at least be able to tell her that much.

On a side note, I'm totally against * Sakura going to New York with Tachibana *. I don't want Sakura to be separated from her friends. Those girls are like her family. I love their friendship. I want Tachibana to stay and for them to make things work in Japan.
That's just not fair.Even if Sakura ends up with Tachibana, it's not fair to happen like that just because of that stupid selfish woman. On the other hand, I guess Hiroto really deserves his fate if he always puts Chiyoko first instead of Sakura. Ok, I get it, they're brothers, he feels guilty, but that was an accident, and that doesn't give you the right to control someone's life as you please...you expect him to care this much about you, but you don't care about him at all. the things she does are miserable and all hiroto has to say is "why did you do that?". Spoiler: if he really loved sakura that much, he should have confronted Chiyoko instead of "oh, no, poor thing, you're gonna kill yourself if I don't let you control my life any longer"
MoonLight wrote: Although I am team Tachibana but I don't want things to end up with Hiroto that way.

I agree, I won't feel the taste of victory if things end just like that Bwahahaha
HaruNoRan wrote: Ok, Minna-san...gomen..
I saw this post on tumblr and I was really all for the idea that I forgot to check!
When I did check (with google translate) It says something like "Who do you think Sakura will choose?" So it can be just a poll to see what the fans want and won't really determine anything...
Can someone who understands Japanese here translate it ?

Gomen! T___T

The tumblr post is right. It really does say "Who do you think will Sakura choose, Hiroto or Rintaro?" in the caption.

It took me some time to get into this drama, but I'm quite hooked now. Like most of you, I think that Tachibana would be her ideal partner, technically. But there are just not enough feelings coming through from her side. So I'm Team Hiroto all the way.

there was this scene where Chiyoko was watching Hiroto in his room. So I think it would be possible that she realises how much she actually hurt him. And maybe she will tell Sakura about Hirotos true feelings? But we'll see soon. TT