Alright, so I started this drama and watched two episodes. I thought it was pretty good at the beginning but the whole open wide eyes kiss repulsed me. Hmmm, I will have to watch more episodes to have a full idea about this drama.
CheerfulSoul wrote: Alright, so I started this drama and watched two episodes. I thought it was pretty good at the beginning but the whole open wide eyes kiss repulsed me. Hmmm, I will have to watch more episodes to have a full idea about this drama.

I've been reading your episode reviews trying to decide if I want to start this! LOL Why does a 39 year old woman open eye kiss like a teenager? Oh Japan....

I don't know if I should give this a shot. I might have to wait and read another of your reviews before I decide.
Jeaniessi wrote: I've been reading your episode reviews trying to decide if I want to start this! LOL Why does a 39 year old woman open eye kiss like a teenager? Oh Japan....

I don't know if I should give this a shot. I might have to wait and read another of your reviews before I decide.

He's the one who did it, darn youngsters taking advantage of older women LOL.

Yes, I am not sure if I like this or not. After I watch two other episodes I will be able to find out but for the credit, it's different from other romantic comedies and I am kind of glad to see this type of drama done by Japan.
↓↓↓↓↓↓ Spoilers for Episode 7 ↓↓↓↓↓↓ I'm not sure if it's intentional, but I reaaaaaally like how they play with clichés. I kind of like how they added this really cliché ~oops, stumbled and landed on your lips~ kiss scene, but didn't make much of a deal out of it? I was cringing so hard during the scene and expected the usual awkwardness that follows such scenes in dramas, but they were just weird about it for like 5 seconds and then sort of went on. Also when Miki is at first shown as if she's falling for Masanoris trap, but then it turns out she had already realized he was trying to trick her. I love this, this drama is just too great. ↑↑↑↑↑↑ Spoilers for Episode 7 ↑↑↑↑↑↑
Anybody can tell/guess what are the feelings of Hiroto? Sooo confused since he doesn't want to admit it.
i think he loves her. maybe he's ashamed of how he got involved with her idk. but he isn't faking the smiles and the glow of happiness when he is with her. tachibana is his rival so maybe he just doesn't want to admit to tachibana.
ep7 26min. ok lol that was the fakest worst accidental kiss ever. come on script writers! lol. hahahahahaha
just finished watching 7. apparently someone has spoilers for 8, so 8 must be out already. but well. lol. im in no rush. still a little stagnant but glad this episode brought out more of the supporting characters i was always hoping that things between shima and miki's husband will be played out a little more. otherwise, nothing special. just a very clean and well thought out drama thus far. from the comments i can understand why some dramas tend to be very overrated mostly those within the ikemen/romcom genre because mdl population tend to have an interest in that. we need those stats!!!
bannie wrote: just finished watching 7. apparently someone has spoilers for 8, so 8 must be out already.

Nah, it's not, I just mixed up the numbers in my comment haha. Sorry, spoilers were about Episode 7.
I am four episodes in and I think this drama is watchable. Defenitely not my BEST out of my currently watching list but it's not the worst either. I like Sakura and when I like the female lead, everything should be alright. At least for now.
I really like Tachibana and Hiroto....I'm in a pickle for who I'd choose.... :( I'm liking this drama more now that i'm further into it, i wasn't too fond at the beginning but now I'm eagerly awaiting the next one. :3
What exactly is the relationship between Hiroto and Chiyoko? I think I'm confused with this, is her father Hiroto's brother, or do I have that mixed up?

Also, I really want to know the backstory about Chiyoko's scar.
They are step siblings.
bannie wrote: ep7 26min. ok lol that was the fakest worst accidental kiss ever. come on script writers! lol. hahahahahaha

Japan way of doing things is always weird that's why some people tend to avoid Jdramas.

CheerfulSoul wrote: I am four episodes in and I think this drama is watchable. Defenitely not my BEST out of my currently watching list but it's not the worst either. I like Sakura and when I like the female lead, everything should be alright. At least for now.

Sakura is a refreshing type of character. What I like the most about this drama that writers picked a new concept and weren't afraid of showing what's hiding beneath. I always respect any writer who leaves the "norme" and pick something unusual.
Aphrodity wrote:
Sakura is a refreshing type of character. What I like the most about this drama that writers picked a new concept and weren't afraid of showing what's hiding beneath. I always respect any writer who leaves the "norme" and pick something unusual.

I agree, she's making me love this so much.