hugepuffball wrote: I actually quite enjoy this drama. I will admit that the Liar Game and Hana Yori Dango were much more epic, but this certainly isn't bad. The plot is interesting enough, but I really hope there will be legit romance at the end. And by legit romance I DO NOT mean staring at each other meaningfully and smiling in the last scene, I want someone to hug someone else and say, "I like you," (Although "I love you" is preferred....). That most likely won't happen though, but I will certainly finish this drama.

ahan, i am wishing for that too, it seems like shota is sort of interested in her but there is a twist now :P the writers should develop their story and give more scenes but i guess it will like other j-dramas i have watched so far :(
Jeaniessi wrote: I am right there with you! I am unashamed of my fangirl love. I could watch him watch paint dry. <3 Love him to pieces.

There's nothing wrong with fangirling over Shota-kun. Shallow feelings don't matter :D
I dropped the drama, has it getting better? something strange in this drama, Idk. I blame the script, the director, and the co star, Matsuda Shota still DaebakJjang.
DNa wrote: I dropped the drama, has it getting better? something strange in this drama, Idk. I blame the script, the director, and the co star, Matsuda Shota still DaebakJjang.

to me this drama kind of fails where a lot of Jdramas fail... It doesn't give me enough insight into the lead's story. If they aren't going to give us more in depth story, why place the hints there for us? while I don't mind episodic dramas, I wish they would give us more of that main thread that started out in the first episode and has hinted at in the following. I mean...that would be a really great drama I would be excited to tune in for. This is missing something... I'm going to watch 7 tonight. I'm sticking with it for fangirl reasons it's true... But it's not written terribly or acted terribly. I haven't been tempted to drop it...I just want more story!
Jeaniessi wrote: to me this drama kind of fails where a lot of Jdramas fail... It doesn't give me enough insight into the lead's story. If they aren't going to give us more in depth story, why place the hints there for us? while I don't mind episodic dramas, I wish they would give us more of that main thread that started out in the first episode and has hinted at in the following. I mean...that would be a really great drama I would be excited to tune in for. This is missing something... I'm going to watch 7 tonight. I'm sticking with it for fangirl reasons it's true... But it's not written terribly or acted terribly. I haven't been tempted to drop it...I just want more story!

I'm so agree with you jeannie. I'm just about start watching it again. I was dropped it in the third episode.
my interest for this drama grew after episode 4, I think it's because there's a hint that Tokage care for his assistant,, mm who,
The 5th ep, Matsuda Shota as a man hostess, I want to have a hostess like him, too. The hottest and the manliest ikemen at the bar.
I think the best one I liked so far is episode 6. Loved those two as husband and wife! Episode 7 was kinda surprising as who the killer was ( to me at least).
Subbing this drama is taking forever! It's like they make you lose interest or something like that.
I am just patiently waiting for the subs....I'm always checking if the other episodes are already up... it takes kind of long for the next one to get subbed these days but its okay ^^...heeheheheh
jacqueline wrote: I think the best one I liked so far is episode 6. Loved those two as husband and wife! Episode 7 was kinda surprising as who the killer was ( to me at least).

I agree with epsisode 6 being the best but I was fully aware about the killer's identity in episode 7.
i've just watch ep 8, the story keep getting better imo
DNa wrote: i've just watch ep 8, the story keep getting better imo

I agree, apparently the writers decided to fix things up at the end.
Just finished it. It was quite a satisfactory drama. Tried to give it a 8 but really couldnt find any reason to. The plot was alright. The acting was alright. There really wasnt much too impressive and I didnt want to be misled by the poor drama season to give this a better score than it deserved. The twist was quite interesting, but it just felt to lack any form of substance. It was like WOW! but then it was like well, meh, not like it made any difference. (shinozaki being kumo, and kishimori being the spy, the latter being not a surprise at all) im not a fan of misako either.
I still have one episode to go; I am looking forward to how things will end.