Sorry, I can't help u there. Im waiting for one of u to bootleg it when it is released with English subs.
We have to wait endlessly.
Aww, I was so excited when I read about this movie here today for the first time. I really like the anime and I'm also currently reading the manga, it was awesome to hear that they made a movie and the trailer looked really promising! But waiting a whole YEAR until it gets subbed??! That's pure torture...
The raw is out but I shall wait for the eng subs because I lvoe Kenshin and I want to know what's going on and not ruin it for myself. XD
Just finished watching it! It is so awesome! Loved the action in the movie and sword play was amazing! Not to mention, Sato Takeru oozes sexiness in this movie!! Must watch movie!! Gave it10/10
Wow this was brillant!!!!!!! I loved it so much! Acting, music, cast, plot, everything is brilliant!! I hope they will film the other parts too ^^
Rurouni Kenshin fans, rejoice! According to ANN, there'll be TWO sequels which are to be released next year! Sato Takeru will reprise his role as the legendary Battosai.

I'm excited beyond comprehension!!! Anyone else share that same feeling?
I watched this movie this weekend so I'm still in this mind = blown state :P So YES, definitely excited about this !
although, Tatsuya Fujiwara has had some villain role before, but I dont think he can potray Shishio. well, I dont have any candidate for Shishio, and I do think no one can potray it, it's just complex character to begin with, u should be really crazy actor at the first place. I expected some unknown stageplay actor with legit acting. I always thought that Shishio is the similiar character with Joker in Batman, even Heath ledger locked himself up in a hotel room for a month to be a perfect Joker potrayal (LOL, dont mind my comparation). kinda dissapointed, but anyway, I'm still excited, for me, I like tatsuya fujiwara, I just want to know how he would make it work for him
the directing to the story plot is really badly done compare to the manga or the anime especially the part where kenshin vs the gating gun.they completely change it . if the other sequels are to be made the same way the 1st one done i rather seppuku than watch it
I loved this movie. And I can't wait for the two sequels in 2014!
Absolutely brilliant movie. As a fan of the anime, I enjoyed Sato Takeru's Kenshin. Excellent adaptation.
Teaser- Trailer for Rurouni Kenshin: The Great Kyoto Fire (るろうに剣心 京都大火編)
Can't Wait!

Ive seen the movie 2x really awesome and I luv it..