Added a trailer
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Added a trailer

it looks so good. now i really have to finish the manga lol not to mention watch the anime.
ali101234 wrote: it looks so good. now i really have to finish the manga lol not to mention watch the anime.

There is going to be a new season of anime too!
looking good so far! The anime and anime movies were excellent, I watched them far back as a teen when I finally advanced to getting to know the better animes lol. Looking forward to it woth much anticipation.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Added a trailer

Thanks for the trailer.

<If you had a subscribe feature on MDL and I hadn`t forget that I already posted here I would have posted that trailer here and not in the chat thread.>
thanks so much! ahh so excited =)
I only watched the Ova of the anime...it was ok .It seems that the real anime is pretty good^^I think I will give it an try :) Even when I won´t like it I will Definetely watch the movie because it seems pretty good ;)
I love Rurouni Kenshin SO MUCH. The Manga, the Anime, the OVAs, everything. All-time favorite, so I was really thrilled when I heard it was going to be made into a movie! Can't wait to see it. :D
devitto wrote: I love Rurouni Kenshin SO MUCH. The Manga, the Anime, the OVAs, everything. All-time favorite, so I was really thrilled when I heard it was going to be made into a movie! Can't wait to see it. :D

There is also going to be a new season of the anime I believe.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: There is also going to be a new season of the anime I believe.

I haven't heard anything about THAT... /me runs off to check
Haha It's true! There's a new anime :D
Skye-N-Rain wrote: There is also going to be a new season of the anime I believe.

You're right! An OVA:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-08-20/new-rurouni-kenshin-to-be-2-part-shin-kyoto-video-anime
Hangebokhan wrote: You're right! An OVA:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-08-20/new-rurouni-kenshin-to-be-2-part-shin-kyoto-video-anime

I think I have seen the OVA already ;) Even though I watched anything other from it yet xD
I'm dying to watch it