MDL Link: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-movie/2941/rurouni-kenshin

Synopsis:
Former legendary assassin Kenshin Himura (Takeru Sato) has now become a wandering samurai. Offerring aid & protecting those in need as atonement for his past deeds. During this time comes across and aides Kaoru Kamiya (Emi Takei). Her father opened the Kamiya Kasshin-ryu, a kendo school located in Tokyo and Kaoru is now an instructor there. Kaoru then invites Kenshin to stay at her dojo. Their relationship develops furhter, but Kenshin is still haunted by his violent past ...

Cast:
Sato Takeru - Kenshin Himura
Takei Emi - Kaoru Kamiya
Aoki Munetaka - Sanosuke Sagara
Yu Aoi - Megumi Takani
Tanaka Taketo - Yahiko Myojin

Trailer:

Im so excited about this! I loved the Rurouni Kenshin anime. Hope they do a good job!
I was just about to post this! Rurouni Kenshin was the show that got me into the anime fandom almost eleven years ago; I own the entire series! I was so obsessed that when my friend went to Spain on a family trip, she brought me back as a souvenir the Spanish-translation of the manga. So. Essited.
omg i love Sato Takeru so i am excited for this. Time to find the manga & read it
MikaMarvel wrote: I was just about to post this! Rurouni Kenshin was the show that got me into the anime fandom almost eleven years ago; I own the entire series! I was so obsessed that when my friend went to Spain on a family trip, she brought me back as a souvenir the Spanish-translation of the manga. So. Essited.

<3 there is also another Kenshin anime thingy coming out according to the article!
oh wow! I love Rurouni Kenshin! i wonder what arc is going to be adapted?
Yes! I am choooo excited!
The manga was really good! I hope the movie turns out well (: (: I wanna see it!
seems like I need to watch the anime before this movie comes out :D
Yet another reason for me to read the manga.
It's one of those things I've been wanted to read for years.
Definitely going to watch this =]
woooooow...
so excited for this!!!
I'm excited about the new anime and I also hope they do a good job on the drama.
Hendra Kohan wrote: I'm excited about the new anime and I also hope they do a good job on the drama.

WAIT A MINUTE!! NEW ANIME??? WHEN? HOW? .... DRAMA??? WHEN? HOW?
I have seen the Rurrouni anime more than twice and if you have seen it then you know what that means... love my oro samurai, always wandering... Hope the movie won't disappoint me! :)
Do I need to describe how happy I am since I know that there will be a movie based on one of my most fav manga?

I just love Kenshin!

Can´t wait for the movie adaption.......
I remember watching Rurouni Kenshin but it was during the time I didn't know about anime. I am definitely looking forward to this.