The last drama I watched (and I mean not just one episode) is probably Kono yo no hate. I loved it and I recommend to those who like deeper dramas and those who like unconventional romances. This is also a good drama if you prefer older dramas in general. The performances by the main actors were amazing. Also, I highly rooted for the romance of the supporting role characters.

Must watch ;)

Divya Bajpai:

Prophecy

It was a good movie~!

Quite inspirational & emotional~!

I watched it as well and didn't really care for it. Like I understood the message they were saying but I still found it meh.

Yurigokoro- this movie threw me for a loop. It comes off as a boring movie at first then they throw in a twist that you wont see coming, at least I didn't, and then you're glued to it until the end. I totally recommend this one.

Queer:

Athlete

I LOVED IT.

Thanks for the recommendation 

Close Range Love

There are no words to describe this... *le sigh* -_-

Ultraman Mebius and Ultra Brothers

I watched it only because my boyfriend is a huge ultraman otaku and I want to understand his interests more. I kind of liked it, hehe

roseprincess:
  1. Fortuna's Eye

what's your view????

my views are not so good but ost of this is best.....

Sky of Love

Liked it more than the drama

Divya Bajpai:

what's your view????

my views are not so good but ost of this is best.....

why not?

I loved this movie it made me cry so much,and see what real love is about :)

roseprincess:

why not?

I loved this movie it made me cry so much,and see what real love is about :)

oh :0

Kingdom (2019)

i like it :) the action and everything is good~

Peach Girl. It was great, but could have followed the anime better and been better as a movie.

KeenCat:

Peach Girl. It was great, but could have followed the anime better and been better as a movie.

Thanks for the recommendation (♡˙︶˙♡)