I remember a scene where an actor (iirc, Katori Shingo) either stares at or even talks to...a DEER!

Thanks in advance to anyone who could tell me the dorama's title! ^___^

Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi? It starred Tamaki Hiroshi though, not Shingo

Thanks a lot! ^___^

Me too! Sorry to interfere in your post but I thought that I could use it and not reopen another one (fear of spamming).

There's a drama that I've been looking for : it's about a woman in her 20's being employed as a mangaka or an assistant (I can't remember) among a team of male mangakas. I remember the girl was shy and naive (probably even dumb).

It's a comedy and it probably have been released in early 2000.

blimarch:

Me too! Sorry to interfere in your post but I thought that I could use it and not reopen another one (fear of spamming).

There's a drama that I've been looking for : it's about a woman in her 20's being employed as a mangaka or an assistant (I can't remember) among a team of male mangakas. I remember the girl was shy and naive (probably even dumb).

Two titles that come to mind (though I'm not 100% sure) are:

Gakeppuchi no Eri

Egao no Hosoku

"Gakeppuchi no Eri" is from 2010, but I remember the main character (portrayed by Yamada Yu) wasn't, ehm...really the brightest...anyway, she wanted to become a mangaka so this could be it;

"Egao no Hosoku" had Takeuchi Yuko working as the assistant/editor to Abe Hiroshi, though her character, iirc, wasn't dumb - shy and naive, could be...though I must confess not remembering them so clearly, I've watched 'em ages ago...

blimarch:

Could it be this one?

https://mydramalist.com/452-himitsu-no-hanazono

pash:

Two titles that come to mind (though I'm not 100% sure) are:

Gakeppuchi no Eri

Egao no Hosoku

"Gakeppuchi no Eri" is from 2010, but I remember the main character (portrayed by Yamada Yu) wasn't, ehm...really the brightest...anyway, she wanted to become a mangaka so this could be it;

"Egao no Hosoku" had Takeuchi Yuko working as the assistant/editor to Abe Hiroshi, though her character, iirc, wasn't dumb - shy and naive, could be...though I must confess not remembering them so clearly, I've watched 'em ages ago...

TimiZero:

Could it be this one?

https://mydramalist.com/452-himitsu-no-hanazono

Thank you pash and TimiZero! Yes, it's Himitsu no Hazono! Thank you very much! I've been looking for this one for years but couldn't remember anything that could have given me a clue! I'm surprised that Sakai Masato was on this one. And on second thought, I had the fuzzy impression that Kaname Jun was part of this (as he usually is on this kind of funny projects)

I personally did not watch that drama though.....but somehow remember about it when you say group of mangaka...

I woudn't recommend this drama to you because I dropped it at that time (I remember finding the female lead very dumb) but it frustrated me until now that I didn't see the end of it! I might correct this very soon thanks to you!

I actually liked himitsu no hanazono, granted it is not great and has many flaws... but I did like it XD

Given the fact that I haven't completed it, I can't make a definitive judgement ;) Plus, now that I saw that my beloved Sakai Masato is in it, I will probably give it a new fresh try! 

And besides, there is no accounting for tastes ;)

Sakai Masato was definitely one of my favorite things of the drama ❤

Hi guys,

I have been searching for this drama but I have no clue of it's name. I am assuming it's a drama from 2000s or 90s but I am not sure. I do remember the characters and some plot.

So I think the main character is basically a guy who is unemployed and is not good at studying. He always fails his exams. He is not one of those cliche handsome looking main characters. He has a roommate. He kinda looks like rindaman from the crows because of his wavy hair and he has a thin moustache in his upper lip area. Their room is always filthy looking and his roommate is a nerdy looking guy who is more brilliant than him. There is a side character, a girl precisely. This girl falls in love with a guy after getting a kiss from him. This girl is then dumped badly by this guy who i think is kind of a rival of this main character and knows him from way back. She then goes to attempt suicide on a bridge but that main character manages to save her. This girl btw wears glasses and is kinda gentle and innocent looking girl. This girl works for a company where she comes across this main character while giving his result and accidentally makes him the topper of this company's exam (I forgot the small detail of how she does it) which is very hard to crack. The main character cracks the exam accidentally and is hired in the company which shocks everyone. The guy who rejects the girl is also in the same company and is suspicious of the guy since he knew him from way back then since he is known to be a dumb person. This is as much as I can remember. Please if you know this drama please give me it's title.